The Kief Queen Performs Rhapsody in Blueberry

Do you like the pax? I have the mighty. It’s huge.

I’ve been looking at the Ghostvape. I really want the MV1.

T minus 18min and counting

18 have passd! Come and gone. And Mrs PurpNGold is on the way. Been a month (since my new grow “coincidentally”) since she been here! Lets blaze what we got til I disappear again!

'Can’t wait to see Afina stick out her big girl legs! 'And everybody’s been making such a fuss over her bush…

Here’s my grow, @Sativa4Me.

@raustin she’s gonna grow n be a beauty :sunglasses:

Sunday, November 11, 2018
Day 62, Day 2
of flower.

Daily update. Afina survived her first day of flower.

She looks more beautiful every time you show her. She is filling that tent right up!

I’m so excited :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

That looks better with the scrog. Spreading that out will do her good. How long is your flower period?

Yeah, i’m just using the net to spread her out a little. I think she’s supposed to go 8 weeks in flower, but she’ll probably go longer, they always do.

What day are you planning to drop your sativa seed on for that lab grow? Or better question do you start seeds a couple weeks before your tent clears? I had planned to start some about 2 weeks before the current is done but that grow off here might change that. Or not lol who knows. I’m hoping to try and find a rhythm where when one set ends the next are ready to go in to try and speed up harvests.

it’s been a good day.

I plan on starting the group grow on January 1st if all goes as planned. I have to start seeds after my tent is cleared, that means after I’ve dried my grow because I have no place else to dry, just my tent. If you have the space to start before your grow is done then go for it, though you should see if that complies with the rules.

Oh, you want to set up a perpetual grow. God, I wish I could do that.

Yeah not as much perpetual as more just to shave off as much as I can. I’d like to try and get it down to 2 months between harvests less if possible. But that’s using autos. I’ll eventually need to build a mother and veg area to get it in that range with photos.

Well, that sounds like a fun project. If I had the space id try to shave off time too.

Is that 1 o r 2 plants @raustin ?? Super goregous lady though :yum::grin::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Just one plant, her name is Afina.