The Kief Queen Performs Rhapsody in Blueberry

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Hi gang, well, I was cleaning out the tent today and what do you know, a blueberry seed jumped out of the refrigerator, through the living room, into the bedroom, and into the tent, then into a glass of water, all by itself. Then it put a drop off H202 into the glass of water. It’s a very smart seed, so I have high hopes for her.

So I guess I’m starting my autumn grow today. This should be a nice easy grow with no weird, long flowering strains, just a plain, blueberry, fem photo from ILGM. I plan to SCROG again because the last one was quite successful, but I’d like to hone my skills. I want to do some super cropping and fimming if all goes well. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention this will be my first Promix grow.

Now I’m going to have to come up with a name for my little lady, suggestions are encouraged.

@blackthumbbetty, @BIGE, @Countryboyjvd1971, @dbrn32, @elheffe702, @Familyman, @GreenThunder, @Justgrowin, @Laurap, @livefast

The Kief Queen and the Pineapple Haze!

@N00BIE, @Niala, @Onlythebest79, @peachfuzz, @psychEDM, @Rayofsunshine, @Redeyedranger, @Wildwest, @WonkaMan
I know I’ve forgotten people, I’m sorry, I’m really bad at remembering tags, but all are welcome.

@raustin

Hey I’m here with a front tow seat ready for the ride

Happy to have you!

@raustin

Name her either

Happy blue or Jumpy blue since it jumped all by herself

I like those. I think we’ll need a poll.

Set to watching so now i will close out the pineapple thread

@raustin

Or

Get up and go Blue

Blue is berry happy Its punny

Well I’m still going to give a smoke report on the pineapple if you’re interested.

Berry Happy is cute.

ok i will switch back to watching on pineapple until smoke report. I need to order a Strawberry Cough my kid really likes that strain but i still have plenty of time. I still have a jack herer to grow next i just need to stay focused on this Northern Light grow first

Sweet. I’m waiting on my blueberry seed order to be filled and sent

Photos or autos? I’m doing a first grow of NL also.

I’m watching!

Wooo set to watching!!

Sweet, best of luck!

U should name her violet Beauregard from Willy Wonka

Happy growing. Can’t wait to smoke Mona

I say Violet, as in Beauregard.

I posted before reading others’ suggestions. Violet better be in the running, lady, since I’m not the only one!