The Jr Process. Jager aka Jager Meister Grow

Hey All!
I’ve been contemplating on starting a grow journal since joining ILGM and have decided to start! I received so much support from our community in the past so ask of you to tag along with us as my best friend and I attempt her first grow with Jager. I am going to update as much as possible to keep everyone informed of our progress so if anyone is interested stay tuned! I hope to update you all at least once a week as long as work permits lol. Much love everyone!

3 Likes

First image was taken at 3 weeks vegetative 5.2.18 and we have one runt lol :woman_shrugging:t5: but beyond that I haven’t seen any major issues at this stage. Alongside the Jager we have Lemon trees and Cat grass that have germinated! Lol​:smile:. Unfortunately I am unaware of further info at this time lol sorry guys but I will update everyone further once I get details from our next run off test.

2 Likes

Hi @GreenBrady, glad you decided to start a journal. One thing though, I think you really need to transplant your girls into bigger pots. They must be pretty rootbound by now. They look great though.

1 Like

Hey @raustin !! Thanks so much for your feedback! Im very happy to start this journal and get everyone’s input​:laughing:. I’m a little late updating the post but have since told bff to transplant since taking this photo. Check out the more recent ones since I last spoke with her as I will be updating more and let me know what you think! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow! Love these plants!!:heart_eyes: My best friend is also extremely happy and loving the journey… Now just to get her to sign up with us on here lol. I’m working on it guys :wink: lol. After we transplanted however I received these pics at 3.5 maybe 4 weeks vegetative. I have asked of her to send more natural light photos also but I will more than likely have to take some when I go there.

1 Like

I recall this photo being taken right after we received the new light system. My bestie found this light so I’m unaware of its specs but I will figure all this out for everyone. This is the most recent photo as of Sun, 5/14/18. Until my next update for this journal HAPPY GROWING EVERYONE!

4 Likes

Hey Everyone! Following up from my last update I have stopped by to see what has been going on with the girls and we have seem to have hit some issues. I am thinking maybe this could be a possible magnesium problem but unsure. Any feedback or ideas as to fixing issue is appreciated. Much love guys! :heartpulse:

Going to do another run off test and planning to buy some cal mag or possible substitute this week to help see if any changes. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Yes, it does look like magnesium.

1 Like

You rock @raustin! Thank you for your input. I recall doing a lot of research on this deficiency before when first joining ILGM and feel like I have gotten a great understanding to notice signs. I will keep you all posted!

1 Like

You do seem to know what you’re doing. That Cal Mag should fix her right up. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I truly approached this with a student mindset. I’m glad to have learned so much! … I never ran into this kind of deficiency in prior grows so this will be a new experience too. I am super excited to update you guys again once we remedy the situation. Just ordered some Cal mag that should be here Tuesday :smiley:

1 Like

Alright guys after further diagnosing I have started to notice “pre flowers.” I hope to remedy our deficiency before we have any further issues. I feel we have definitely lucked out with these bag seeds! Two plants are showing female signs. I have just uploaded the latest pics, check em’ out!

1 Like

Beautiful plants, thick stems full . Just gorgeous

1 Like

Hey Everyone!

Updates regarding this grow:

We are currently in the curing stage, I apologize there aren’t any pics of the flowering period or final plants before harvest. We lucked out though by growing 4 females from these bag seeds. Unfortunately, weren’t able to harvest them all. During the grow we experienced a magnesium issue which we were able to remedy. This strain truly was resistant to a lot we did not run into any other deficiencies. Unfortunately we did experience a situation as my bff had to move. While doing this I did advise her but she was on a time restraint. Transporting these plants led them to become distressed it sounded. As I was told by her she resulted to cutting down two plants that developed mold. I was disappointed to hear the news but she further informed me she was able to salvage one. This yield is now curing so I hope to provide a further update (with pictures lol) once I visit.

Happy Growing!