The Journal of a Lazy Grower šŸ„Š

Seen you two guys were sporting the ol ilgm avatar so I jumped onboard with my Vegas buddies! @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410

6 Likes

Nice! Hope all is well my dude!

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny here you go

1 Like

:ok_hand:ā€¦very very nice brotherā€¦stay wellā€¦:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Gone too soon.

RIP Buddyā€¦

17 Likes

Anyone who has ever talked to Tim will miss that goofy laugh. Iā€™m so grateful for the couple of great memories I have with him.

Iā€™m sure he and Otto are on that never ending doobie, drowning some worms, and enjoying the after life. Hopefully they save a seat in the boat for me. Rest in peace brother!

18 Likes

RIP brother Timā€¦:sunglasses::v:

13 Likes

May the Angels keep you my friend. You are free now brother, please watch over and guide us :pray:

14 Likes

Very sad to have heard of his passing. Too youngā€¦

12 Likes

He was one of the most humble growers I knew. Iā€™m blessed to have known him, if only for a short time.
You will never be forgotten, and Iā€™ll remember you always. Iā€™m just glad youā€™re not in pain anymore.
Thanks Tim for being you, youā€™re gone too soon. This community will miss you, and your advice.
Plant whisperer was what @crazyots called him. I like to think that he was in some form.

13 Likes

Gone way too soon. RIP, my brother. You will be greatly missed :pray:t4: :v:t4:

15 Likes

Tim was one of the very first people I interacted with and heā€™s the reason I was a lab member. He was one of the good ones and will be missed by all that knew him. I know he loved Muhammad Ali and Tim embodied what it meant to be a fighter. RIP TDub. One love.

12 Likes

Tim came out to 'Vegas a few years ago, met up with Rob and we all got together for breakfast: it was a great time and 3 hours just talking went by in like 20 minutes.

@dbrn32 Lemon Haze Vape haha!

11 Likes

What a bummer. He fought hard.

14 Likes

RIP my friend. I am sure we will meet again.

11 Likes

So sad to hear of his passing, enjoyed his journals and the reading of some of your alls trips with him. He now has peace and is pain free.

9 Likes

Wow this is sad I was lurking here during his last posts. He grew beautiful plants and I didnā€™t have a clue there was anything going on and he was positive no matter what. Definitely made me want to grow from reading his posts. :v:t3:

12 Likes

many cancer patients tend to keep that quiet to themselves. God rest his soul and may he rest in peace. Didnā€™t know him personally but I did read his journals.

11 Likes

Death is natural and there is no other way but to accept it. You cannot avoid the inevitable. My heart goes to you for this irreparable loss.May your soul Rest In Peace old palā€¦:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

16 Likes

My prayers go out to TDubā€™s family and friends. RIP brother :pray::pray::pray:

14 Likes