The Journal of a Lazy Grower 🥊

I topped the one on the left. The one on the right, I broke it’s stalk in two

Then did hardcore Super crop of a main branch, just to the right of the very middle of the screen you can see the branch jut off @ 90°

This is why it’s a little smaller and playing catch up

Probably, I mean its blazing outside, but they will be hardened soldiers by the time they go out and is looking like we might get a cold front just about that time I was wanting to put them outside

When I grow indoors I use a variety of different things, not too much but I have a regimen.

With these gals I’ve kept it simple, I been doing a compost tea every 3-4 waterings, then I’ll give them a little bit of General hydroponics fertilizer for one watering. On the compost tea days I don’t even ph, just tap water and compost concentrate but I do ph everytime I use the fertilizer

13 Likes

I will be dropping some seeds soon in preparation for my indoor autoPot grow.

This outdoor grow will be organic but I plan on using miracle grow for my indoor. Stuff really is cheap as dirt. I haven’t grown with it in several years but I remember growing just as good of weed in that as I have any other soil. I have splurged on a variety of expensive soils and have come to believe its the grower not the soil so I’m gonna stick with the cheap stuff

7 Likes

I dropped a couple purple platinum seeds in a cup of water it’s been like 2 days nothing yet idk if they will

1 Like

Take them out and put them in a wet paper towel and keep it in a dark place @Dagao22

They are well saturated now they need some oxygen too. Keep it damp and don’t let it dry out but don’t drown the paper towel either. Once you do this then it shouldn’t be more than 24-48hrs.

Moved them back inside

12 Likes

Lookin good :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Ferociously guarded by mi pinche perro @Mrcrabs

17 Likes

It’s pretty overcast today so I think I’ll leave them outside till this evening

12 Likes

They are doing so well can’t wait to see what ur harvest will bring

2 Likes

I agree bro Fantastic job!!! That split healed up good.

3 Likes

It really did

1 Like

Looking great like always brother… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Orale cabron!!

3 Likes

Planning on transplanting on Sunday to the 30 gallon container outside. Until then I’ll keep getting them sun here and there.

These plants are gonna love going from one gallon container to a 30 gallon container

20 Likes

That they will, you’ve taken seriously good care of em from what i can see :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :clap:t2:

1 Like

I agree with @Green707Thumb looks amazing man

2 Likes

Well it’s pretty easy to keep them nice and green in the veg stage. Once flower hits they get really hungry and their needs go through the roof so if I can keep them as green in flower as I have in veg then I’ll be doing really well

6 Likes

Right outta likes but that’s a fact

2 Likes

Transplant complete

And the break is kicking butt

17 Likes

The outside time for flower in my part of the world is about Aug 28, so they should begin the flowering process immediately

17 Likes

Like how you got them planted side by side in same container, curious to see how they flower✌🏼

4 Likes