The JOINT grow of Sour Diesel

@Mote @PurpNGold74 @CoyoteCody @kaptain3d @monkman @BobbyDigital @AAA @Enlightened420 @Mrcrabs @hoppiebunny (please show mr froggy too lol)

I added some of Cody’s Gray Skulls to my drop. 3 regs

The pile in the middle of the tray is Gdp I harvested yesterday. The stuff at the edge is blue dream, Maui wowie and gsc :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Good morning everyone, and Happy Hump day :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Good morning @oldguy
How could I forget you and @Dman1969 lol.
Let’s tag 8 more while I’m at it …

@Arrow @patchman @abouttime @Hellraiser @Grandaddy013 @MattyBear @Merlin @ThcinKC

8 Likes

Mornin @Gremmall hope youve been well brother.
Got the :popcorn::popcorn: and pullin up a :chair: for this one.
Got some sour D runnin myself right now.

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

How you been brother ?..I’m gonna go sit next to Oldguy… Def watching this …:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

And I’m going to run around from chair to chair, be all excited and eager to learn :upside_down_face::sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Set to watching :eyes:

5 Likes

Good morning, I lost my phone while making another raised garden bed yesterday. I have this terrible feeling its at the bottom of 2x4x2 under 60 + gallons of soil. well Ill be back eventually, when i find my phone (insert peace sign and greenheart here)

6 Likes

Quite the platter sheriff!

3 Likes

I’m sure you tried calling it to help you find it??..if the battery still has power…find me phone app on it?
So sorry to hear that…major PIA ta get anudda!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag Sheriff,
I’m always down to party :v:

P.S Good luck finding your phone @GreenJewels

:v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Awesome selection! Just getting hammered on an early taste of my Sour Deisel. Top broke off over the weekend.
I’ll be watchin!

2 Likes

thanks for the tag, great to c ya, set to watching!

cute pup Kaptain

3 Likes

More Marijuana! :laughing:
Best of luck w them all, the Grayskull should be fantastic once you get here going, def take some clones to cya. :crossed_fingers: :partying_face: :v:

5 Likes

Hello guys and gals… feels good to have some free time… @Gremmall …love your toilet water technique…:joy::joy:… set to watching… there’s days I felt like burying my phone also @GreenJewels :joy::joy:

12 Likes

U know Im here and watching too. Keep running outta likes and stopping. But me likey! Deisel…. Mmmm :yum:

6 Likes

Set to watching and thanks for the tag :label:sheriff :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

With my luck, It’s probably at the bottom of the compost pile I turned. Pretty sure it didn’t end up in the chipper shredder or I would have noticed :rofl:

5 Likes

Is that your puppy Kaptain? I like Welsh Corgis. That’s an awful lot of work for never to have touched the ball! Peace…

4 Likes

No, even if I’d love it… just a gif. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Lol… I personally go thru phones at least one every year. It happens

7 Likes