The ILGM DownEast 12

It’s gotta be that Purple Haze @Fever! I’m tellin’ ya. I finally allowed myself a couple of sample nugs last night off a stem we took last week because of a little spot of rot on one other nug. I twisted up a couple of joints last night and I’m happy to report this is one potent strain! I can’t remember the last time I really felt high from smoking less than a joint.

2 Likes

So happy for you. Odd that yours is so far along I thought it was a 12 week flowering strain? Also my ak47 is taking longer than expected and isn’t yours also?

1 Like

Thank you. Purple Haze Feminized Seeds For Sale | Buy Online >>> ILGM says 65 days. Mine started flowering before mid august. I started these behemoths back in February knowing they would only get about 8 weeks of sold outdoor veg before they started to flower.
Looks like I have more shade than I thought too. So that was probably a contributing factor. They are all ripening at different rates. I took some AK and AM HAZE early because of rot potential but that has waned and they are progressing nicely now…

4 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

lol, who needs surgical precision…those woody stems can be a challenge…nice job!

1 Like

No clue how I thought of that. Maybe a strong desire to not snap an x-acto blade or utility knife off in the trunk of one of my girls! As soon as I started twisting the blade on the first attempt I knew I wasn’t going to pull it off with the knife I was trying to use or any knife I have on hand for that matter. And we have knives, lemme tell ya! While I was searching for a large screwdriver the chainsaw tool jumped right out at me!

6 Likes

Now that’s clever. @Willd

1 Like

I almost cut my thumb off using a Buck knife.

2 Likes

attacking the upper, thinner stems is a safe upgrade to stem splitting…I did cut a 2+ inch thick stem with a surgical blade and it was slow work…now there’s an idea, a tool for splitting a stem (up to 3"?) and placing a wooden stake in the hole :wink:

1 Like

I see a business op @Willd
Auto stem splitting machine
We offer both manual and pneumatic options hahaha
All rights reserved copyright pending lol
:v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

That is ingenious and hilarious that you use a Dewalt clamp and chain saw lug wrench/screw driver (both I have and both I’m going to try once I get to that stage). I knew I’d probably chop or stab myself doing it so never even considered splitting. Great work!!

Purple haze harvested

16 Likes

i hope you have a stump grinding attachment on the gravely @Willd lol

5 Likes

Timberrrrrrrrr… :sunglasses::v: That’s a tree!

1 Like

Wow! Nice job!

Congratulations @Willd and Co. Very nice reward there for all of your time and effort! Wow, in da bank!!!

Gold Leaf

21 Likes