The ILGM DownEast 12

Thanks my friend, yeah most of the family didn’t take the news of my emphysema as well as I did, so they are willing to try just about anything with in reason to keep me around, I guess I’m an important part of the family, yeah it does look like it might damage my buds, as I’ve been trimming some fan leave today and revealing the buds and they are all really covered in frost, both the gold leaf and the super silver haze are totally covered and so I’m not keen to feed them into the machine, you know what I mean, but then I think well if it’s trimming them then the kief must go in the machine

2 Likes

and hopefully not blowing all over your room. you’ll be turning the bag inside-out to thoroughly empty it. Make sure you put something down like newspaper or a tarp if you’re emptying into something on your kitchen table or workbench. you don’t want to be cleaning trichomes off your furniture.

3 Likes

Indeed my friend, I am pretty worried, I mean I know it’s with all the best intentions, but your right I’m pretty worried, yeah ill be sure to put something down, thanks again brother

1 Like

AK-47

3.8 oz dried and cured.
It was taken very immature and lost >50% to rot. I’ve gave most of it away, except for some remaining here

That’s what was in the power hitter this morning. It does work but the buzz wears of quickly.

7 Likes

AMNESIA HAZE

7.84 OZ

I like this strain very much. Bubba Kush-like hashy scent developing already.

10 Likes

BIG BUD

10.52 OZ

Haven’t sampled much of this one yet. It still smells a little like chlorophyll. The keif and little bit of sugar leaf I rolled up worked well. I don’t have high hopes for this one with 16% THC content. Probably reserve for gifts / edible making.

13 Likes

BUBBLE GUM

8.74 OZ

The fragrance of this one is really getting better every time I open the container. High hopes. I got a hint of bubblegum flavor drawing on an unlit joint. Once it’s cured, vaping with the Volcano should really help accentuate the sweetness.

11 Likes

GOLD LEAF

13.48 OZ

Can say enough. @Ragnar and now @bob31 have had great harvests. @Countryboyjvd1971 set his to flower after 5 weeks because it got so big so fast! WIN WIN WIN Thanks Robert Bergman!
Dense nuggets with the nice smooth burn and smoke.

18 Likes

PINEAPPLE HAZE

8.74 OZ

I haven’t sampled much of this but it’s top shelf and curing quickly. 3 puffs of the joint I rolled from sugar leaf trapped in the shaker after trimming almost made me dizzy and lasted a nice while. Citrusy overtones are identifiable as soon as I crack the lid of the pail.

13 Likes

PURPLE HAZE

9.18 OZ

OMG. This is the oddest smelling bud I’ve ever smoked. It knocks you in the head like THOR’s hammer after a few hits… have a another 2-3 and 10-15 minutes later you’ll be trying to figure out how your feet just gained 10 lbs each.
Serious stuff. So far my favorite, eclipsing my love for Sour Diesel at this time.

15 Likes

SOUR DIESEL

9.88 OZ

A perennial favorite around these parts both online & in real life.
I haven’t had a chance to sample it yet. Needs to cure a little longer.

11 Likes

STRAWBERRY KUSH

6.42 OZ

Some more exotica I’ve never tried.
I haven’t had a chance to sample it yet other than a harsh-ish J of leaf left in the shaker and some keif. Needs to cure a little longer.

12 Likes

All strains we harvested except AK-47, SUPER SILVER HAZE, and STRAWBERRY KUSH yielded over 8 oz.
CHOCOLOPE & BLUEBERRY were 100% loss.
About 8 oz total weight was lost to “parting gifts” for the revolving door of company we hosted every weekend in Oct

*SUPER SILVER HAZE numbers coming later.

19 Likes

Top top top man, now that’s how it’s done, a year’s worth of tasty weed ,that you can hug and I bet the smell when then lids are off, how about lids on, does that mask the smell? Again you’ve done a fantastic job, from start to finish, you only get back what you put in and boy you put in plenty @Willd pat yourself on the back, you’ve done amazing buddy

5 Likes

Thanks brother. You can’t smell anything with the lids on. (too bad) lol I would love if my house reeked of bud all the time!
It’s way easier where I am because of my lack of neighbors and being legal on the State level. Hopefully legalization comes to Wales soon mate

6 Likes

Oh I wish my friend, I can’t see it happening in my life time lol but definitely sometime soon, it’s just there is a stuck up lot in parliament who just don’t agree on drugs at all lol if you told them you injected cannabis, they’d believe you, because they are just that closed minded about it, but we know that money wins the day and ounce they realise how much money they can make putting a tax on it, and suddenly they will let it in on medical grounds, I can guarantee that’s how it’ll go, I don’t know if I’ll be around to see it i hope so

3 Likes

I would say 2 lbs would last a year and you have double that! Is that really just a years worth?

5 Likes

Oh it takes a lot to make the canna capsules my friend, so if @Willd takes them all the time, regimented as medication, then that alone would probably be 2lbs @Fever

4 Likes

Great Harvest, Great Grower, Great Strain reviews and Great photos. One could not ask for more, thanks @Willd

I’ve got some gold leaf beans, gonna get some purple haze, bubblegum and sour D asap. Recommendations you can trust!!

7 Likes

Here’s the thing, I tend to be extremely generous with the stuff. 8.5 lbs harvested in 2015 lasted 2 years. I easily gave 1/4-1/3 of it away to friends & family. I also used to my heart’s content. Are use an off a lot of it to experiment with topical salves,tinctures as well as a lot of edible recipes.
I estimate that I personally use an oz/mo

9 Likes