The; I can't believe we are all at a Marijuana website during Xmas, thread. All are welcome

Thank You so much. All you guys made my Xmas. I did not feel totally alone because of all you guys. Majiktoker, Garrigan, and Hammer all called me and we had a join conference call for about 6 hours. And; Yes! We were talking about you all, LOL :smiley:
Have a continued Happy Holiday season. Peace to all :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very cool. What brand is it? How does it work? It is always good to find another vape pen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its a mini ce3 kit. It was less than five dollars. You just charge it and fill up the tank ( just enough to cover wick ) and it has no buttons you just pull on the end till it flashes red then you got a good hit. Its a cool cheapy but I will be uprgrading in a few days. I have gotten my few dollars worth out of this thing. @latewood

1 Like

Sorry I missed wishing everyone a MerryChristmas as we were traveling in our motor home to N.J. first to visit my family for holiday’s and then to Florida for Vacation. We arrived in Melbourne beach to a daytime temp of 58 degrees! It finally hit 75 on the day we started home. We should have stayed in the Carolina’s, at least it snowed there. Anyway, Merry Christmas to all. Mike

1 Like