The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

You can leave them like that @Shuggz

kool bless @bob31

1 Like

hey every one i hope all are good very busy day ere in the uk london but all good
So i was jst checkin my note book and the day after 2moro will be bang on 4weeks i planted on da 8th oct and 2moro will be da 30th days an my baby are growing in to really nice teens i hop i done get any trouble wid them so far so good and if i got this one rite not like my 1st one then hopefully i will have same nice ladys and that would be real great fingers crossed @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Ere a foto wat u fink it water day 2moro also @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Entirely up to you and the size of growing space you have. I did change the light schedule until I was 2 months of veg. @Shuggz

Hey there my grow family how we doing today @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower
Rite like i said its watering day so i have made up droped dwn to ph6.8 then give to mu baby waitd for run off
So last time i did only one this time i have done 3 and one ot was 5.4ph and the other two was 5.7ph i not sure wats going on but the baby teens look real nice also i have move the lites up need to get another lite system to run wid the hps i fink it will have be the metal hd lite and put the other one bak in to the clone tent
O and here a foto frm today and thank

2 Likes

hey my grow family so can some tell me why the ph did that wat to do
i was think of leaving my mixed water wid out dropping thye ph cause by the time i put my nuti in the ph that come dwn to 7 so maybe if i leave like that and wen i water again i bet the ph will jst rite in the 6’s
well that wat im think cause how much did it drop wen i had at 6.8 and run was 5.4/5.6 also i was told that rain water sort it self out wen put in to soil and im thinkin my mate was rite wat to do :confused::thinking:: @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Always ph after adding nutes @Shuggz
They almost always drop the ph so yesh definitely do that next time
I wouldnt feed or water with iver 7
6.5 - 6.8 is perfect bro :+1:

yeah i get that but i have at 6.8 wen i water but the run off come of at 5.4/5.6 why that why im saying im not going to take the ph down to 6.8 frm 7 cause i got a feelin wen i water wid ph 7 then the run off will be in the 6’s that wat im sayin and thinkin wat do u say to that my friends @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Covertgrower

1 Like

im thinkin the same giv it the full 2 of veg its my baby 31st day birthday so i think we give them another 2/3 weeks more or jst do the full 4 maybe jst do the 4 tahnks @Covertgrower

1 Like

@Shuggz sounds right try it
I sont normally suggest ot but you might want to try watering a bit higher then 7 to get soil ph up
But yes your on the right track
Once you get soil ph adjust water with normal ph level :+1:

It all about how much space you have @Shuggz. Patience is another.

@Shuggz brother lets talk about what you are using for soil?

To me your soil is telling me that it has a high mixture of non-soil and wants a lower pH of water.

Didn’t we talk about doing a slurry test of your soil?

Here is what I asked you to do 5 days ago, but it doesn’t look like you did it?

i think so wat do i need to do cause i still got a little bit miwed up but the multi purpose one is finished @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

also my baby look good let me take a foto

Ere @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

Entirely your call @Shuggz

@Shuggz
I think your mix has a higher concentration of coco and such that it is acting like a soiless medium. Have you ever heard of a slurry test?

Take a half glass of water and pH to 6.5

Add a TBSP of your soil mix that you made and mix it into the water good. Wait ten minutes and check the pH and see what it reads

ok will do i think so that i have got to much coco in it i will do wat u said and im think cause the ph is 7 after i mixed my nuti in i shud leave like that cause if it drops that much then im thinkin that if i put in ph7 in then about ph6.4/6.6 shud be the run off wats your take on tht thoery bro @bob31