The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

Holy mother of COLA! Nice bro @Shuggz

2 Likes

@Shuggz I’m out of likes your Plant look class mate.

hey peps how we doing peps i think i will be cuttin dwn the 2 kosher kush in 2 days im lettin the water dry out nw i think they are done not sure cause wen i read on thye strain info its say 66day whuich was today but on thrusday it will be full 9weeks so i will leave it till then

alsio peps the blue widow mixed kush babys i am not sure how long it woukd take there are lots off white hair on wat i knw the widow family take about 11/12weeks or so but thuis one is a mix of a kush and the blue widow so a bit lost on that but also out of the 5 plants one did not have buds on top so i cut off today and wen i look at the 2 white hairs and they wer all amber wat that mean some one @Mikos @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @noobius @Shuggz @Countryboyjvd1971 @AmnesiaHaze

2 Likes

also peps the blue widow mixed kush babys i am not sure how long it woukd take there are lots off white hair on wat i knw the widow family take about 11/12weeks or so but thuis one is a mix of a kush and the blue widow so a bit lost on that but also out of the 5 plants one did not have buds on top so i cut off today and wen i look at the 2 white hairs and they wer all amber wat that mean some one @Mikos @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @noobius @Shuggz @Countryboyjvd1971 @AmnesiaHaze

2 Likes

This is strain pending whether or not the pistols turn amber colored. Some stay white, but it’s time to harvest. @Shuggz I would go off of the trichomes as a better judgment.

1 Like

thanks bro i will check again in the moring on them 5 and i think the new name for them shud be kush widow or widow kush wat u think on them again thanks @Covertgrower

2 Likes

also the other 2 kosher kush i think i will take down on thrusday do the full 9weeks i think that will be best this is my 1st time gettin bud so im lost the tri look clear milky but not sure its so hard to tell so if any one knw any thing about kosher kush plse help @Donaldj @Covertgrower @AmnesiaHaze @Mikos @dbrn32 @Ron330 @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

I’m not sure on that @Shuggz it’s a personal preference on what you want the trichomes to look like.

1 Like

You want to go by the trychomes bruv since sometimes pistils can stay clear/white but the thrichomes always go from clear to milky to amber. Have you got a jewlers loupe. If not buy one it helps or if uv got a good phn with good quality camera like i have a s8 as u can see it can sometimes catch them in a nice pic. @Shuggz

1 Like

Can u post pics of the thricomes bruv they always tell u want all milky with maybe 10%amber if ur seeing alot of clear then leave they not ready. Thts my view bro

1 Like

bro i am takin foto wid a laptop and it is so hard to take foto and no i dont have one but i got a magifi glass thats it well as i said b4 wen i read the stain thing on the one u said on seedfinder on the kosher kush and its say 9/10weeks but its good by 66days so i have left till thrusday cause it will be the full 9weeks also i will be puting on lite again on thrusday moring giving it 36 hr dark time and lets see wat happens i trhink it will be done the bud are real fat dence and heavy and not many white hair @Mikos
o and foto will have to be on thrus moring sorri

2 Likes

Here peps some fotos of my lady’s nice

the kosher kush the one im going to take down @Donaldj @Johnzy81 @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Mikos @Ron330

5 Likes

@Shuggz they are looking class big nugs on her that’s excellent mate I love seeing the end product will I love it all but those photos just light me up thank you for remembering to tag me I appreciate it awh there class act well done :100::v:

2 Likes

Bruv well done they are nice and fat. When i see them it makes me think twice of changing my nute line. But i have the go ahead for new equipment so i have to play waiting game now bruv then al be doing feminzed next which strain unsure but one is a nice deep red if done correct and i am looking at a few and cant decide but you will have to keep a lookout. But i will be intouch as i want your advice on a few things since we are in the same neck of the world. One more thing will you send me a list of your equipment etc bruv and were i can get them as youve got some great results with your method i would like to use the same set up if possible bro.

3 Likes

Looking good bud!

2 Likes

Hey family how we doing
So peps I cut down the kosher kush today and hang up in cardboard box in dark so how long would I leave lik that 3 day / 7 day then after that wat would I do then for this far don’t wanna f…k it now @Donaldj @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @Johnzy81 @Ron330 @dbrn32 @Growit

1 Like

Also peps ere a foto of the one I wanna rename frm blu widow kush to kush widow wat u fink @dbrn32 @Donaldj @Johnzy81 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Mikos @Ron330

4 Likes

Drying time will depend on conditions, around a week give or take is normal. Pretty much until your smaller stems aren’t pliable anymore. If you bend them they don’t necessarily need to snap off, but it should be close. Then put them in jars in cool dark place. Open the jars every few hours for first week or so. Then once a day for the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Bro u know all the leaf we cut of can I do anything wid them and if how

3 Likes

People use them to make hash and butter, but I’m not exactly sure of the process.