The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

Just keep an eye on the trichs. You want to make sure you don’t have a lot of clear. They should be mostly milky looking, with a few amber.

2 Likes

the trich are on the suger leafs yes

1 Like

And the buds bruv go onto my thread u will see my pics they r like little bubbles on the end of white threads is easier to help explain what you are looking for.

Wow bro youve done great i hope you kept a record of how you did all that wish i can produce even half of wat you can on your girls. Thinking of getting new lights before i grow again and do it better with a grow tent etc. And i am going to use feminized seeds next grow and something fast growing aswell just to see if i can do them or stick with auto’s ive not decided yet.

bro if u really waana learn then go wid fem and wait the full time 8weeks vegs and 8/9weeks on flower

hey peps ok i got this problem i need to rename the babys of my 1st gro cause they are half kosher kush and half blu widow but it nothing like them it is a real mix of them it smell real good i cant remember is blu widow orginal a x wid a kush any one knw @Covertgrower @Donaldj @Mikos @Growit @noobius @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Unless you know, or have them labeled, visually, we would not be able to identify which is which… we could tell you if it’s indica dominant, or sativa dominant, that’s about it @Shuggz

2 Likes

5 of them are bwk and i will do a foto in abit also i have flushed the 2 kkush today awell wid 7.5L that shud be ok @Covertgrower

1 Like

guy i have flushed the 2kosher kush ones so wat do i do now do i jst wait for it to dry out and do i water as well today on wat else do i need to knw its say 66days are it time and today is 61days @Donaldj @Mikos @dbrn32 @AmnesiaHaze @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

You could let it dry out a few days or week before harvest. You should be on a just water schedule for a few weeks if your close to harvest. @Shuggz

1 Like

Do you feel like it will be ready in 5 days? I would just water as needed if that’s the case.

1 Like

maybe till the end of nxt week if not then the week after well the top looks good still sum white hairs @Covertgrower

Trichomes are the best way to tell how close. Some pistols do remain white, strain pending. @Shuggz

2 Likes

guy im not sure if i shud still water after the flush and if so is every other day for a few day then no mre is that ok any one and the strain i have flushed is the kosher kush if any one has done this one b4 let us knw plse @Donaldj @dbrn32 @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower

2 Likes

I would say if it needs water then give it water.

2 Likes

Hey bruv normally if i flush which by the way i seem to be good at it lol but i only water them after a couple of days if they need it. I water again as you dont want them over watered which i hard considering they are being flushed.

1 Like

hey some foto off the ones i flushed

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Mikos @Donaldj @AmnesiaHaze @dbrn32 @Ron330 @Covertgrower @Growit

5 Likes

Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Real nice bud!

1 Like

Looking good

1 Like