The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

How long has this been happening @Shuggz what week off flowering are they in I’m sorry my friend but that doesn’t look good if you fine the time can you let us know when you posted the photos of when they looked class to this happening to you you are definitely not the first person it has happened to and you won’t be the last but if you can walk us through the from the great photos to the photos you put up off them not looking to well and did you change anything in that time @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster what do you think folks.

@Shuggz I’m just looking over your post’s my friend and I noticed that fans are over the area off the damaged have you asked our friends on this forum about wind burn now that’s just an observation :v:

@Shuggz how close are your lights ?? And tyoe of lights you need to remind me i follow over a 1000 threads and counting every day lol

2 Likes

I would guess light bleaching too from that pic alone.

I’m late but I suspect light bleaching. @Shuggz

hey peps lights i got are hps and mhid 600w i hav not change one thing the rest are good but the two small ones are real slow on buds i thing it mite be because off the mhid bein ti bright wat u think cause were the hps is the buds are fat and that fan is not blow on that but the box fan is @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @Donaldj @Ron330 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Johnzy81 @AmnesiaHaze

if i left some thinfg out jst remind me also it was ok 13days ago check foto safe thanks

You’re saying the buds under metal halide are smaller than the buds under hps I think? That makes sense, the metal halide bulb doesn’t create as much of the red wavelengths that promote bud development.

yeah something like that they have got the white hairs one plant seen ok but like i said no bud yet some on the other but as u can see leaf on top but bottom is good and the rest real good

@Shuggz that’s because the HPS has more red which is needed for flowering. The HID has more blue, which is ok for veg, but not great for flowering. If you put everything under the HPS, they’ll fatten up possibly. Depending on how far along they are in flowering.

@Shuggz hey bro hows things going today al be on here and off all day so give me a shout if your on mate cheers

1 Like

Sup @shuggz you good bruh

hey fam how we doing i hope all is good can any one tell if known how long kosher kush takes cause buy the 8th feb will be 8weeks there are still some white hairs wat shud i be lookin out for also how long is blue widows times but remember its a cross wid kush so blue widow kush also is it best to cut the hole tree down and hang or take stem at a time of and hang safe @Donaldj @Johnzy81 @AmnesiaHaze @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Nug-bug @Mikos

1 Like

@Shuggz I harvest when most of the pistols are amber.

3 Likes

@Shuggz have you got you magnifying loupe if you do and there is no other problems just keep an eye on those Trichomes and start to look for amber around the middle off your Plant and not just the top a lesson I learned the hard way lol, and thing we’ll be fine, the drying of the plants depends it based on space some people prefer hanging straight up after cutting it some people hanging branches others use drying it which are very good main thing is right temperatures for drying little bit of air cooling and plenty of watching and you can see the differences hope this has helped you out mate.

2 Likes

Wait till you see most of the pistols turn colors , then you will know it’s time to start watching the trics.
When most are cloudy start the all plain water no more nutes.
When the trics are to your liking cut main stalk and hang whole plant for 2days.
Then you can break it down limb by limb. Cut all fan leaves now and leave the sugar leave.
This will slow down the drying process leading to a smoother smoke.
But you have to take the plants structure into consideration. If it’s big dense buds then you might want to go ahead and break the limbs down to avoid problems, but with ample air flow you should be good.

2 Likes

Hey bruv are you on here @Shuggz

Sorry to bother you @Mikos and I’m sorry the this has nothing to do with the tread but do you know how I am to expand my profile?

See ur pic with a J on it double click it and it should take u to ur profile. Then u should be able to click on a bit tht says expand.

Thank you @Mikos I got it sorted nice one mate.

1 Like