The grow journal of blu widow kohser kush the babys frm my 1st grow

I always run my exhaust 24/7 regardless of what lights are doing. If there is fresh air moving through your tent I would think everything will be fine.

hey fam so it was that cause today wen ligtyhs com on the RH was 48% is that ok and the temp was 22’c thanks fam @dbrn32 fam i run them to but 1st i was run 2 fans but now i run 3 fans bless

Yep. Under 50 should be good.

hey peps how we doing i hope all is well so jst opened up the tent etc and found that RH was at 50% and temp was at 22’c i hope i have got it rite now sofar i have had the RH comin dwn slow now it was cause of me puttin on the cooler humi part well that is not happenin again bless fam o and the ladys are doing real well the look so good bless @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Donaldj @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971 @Mikos

hey peps how we doing i hope all is well so i think i got it back to wer i had it b4 but the only thing is my temp is at 33’c at the mo is the ok or it that abit too hi i have got my RH back too 29/30% were i like it but trying to get temp back dwn to 30’c bless fam @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @Covertgrower @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @Growit

I am sure you will have a great harvest you pay alot of attention to your ladies. Good work @Shuggz hope you have been feeling well
Take care bruv😊

thank family im getting there i hope all is good you too i heard some were that if the temp stays in the 30s u can get a real good harvest is that true cause my one is in the 29/30’c but last nite for the last few hr it was in at 33’c and my RH i hav got back dwn to 29/30% need to check wat it will be wen lights com on at 6pm will put some foto up ladys look real good @Donaldj @Growit @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Mikos @dbrn32

Yes those are great temps, and great RH. @Shuggz

I thought that over 31degrees it starts to slow or stunt growth

@Mikos those temps are warm, but I wouldn’t let it get any hotter. In summer I had some of those temps and they seemed fine.

yeah that true fam also in india it get to 52’c and they seem to be fine plus there is a lot of mountain water up there under the land to they atr like trees i think its the indica that com frm that way or is it satvia not sure any way i think they will be good up to 34 if it went there but im ok so far yet 31’c today but even if it went to 33’c again that is kool too mean a bigger harvest bless fam @Covertgrower @Mikos

here some foto family

and the temp is at 31’c and the RH 32% is rthat good for the RH we knw the temp is good up to 34’c
guy i put in to 12/12 on the 8th dec i think that is 17/18days got small buds bless @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971 @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @Growit @AmnesiaHaze if i left u out sorri jst let me knw again and i will tag u in bless

hey fam how are we i hope all is have good holidays and will have a good new year too bless
so the update is that i was tryin to geet my RH bak dwn so i have got there so now wen the lights are on the temp is 29/31’c(33)mainly it is 30 all the time and the RH is at 30% and wen all is off and it comes time for it to come on today i found it was at 40/41% were i think is good and the temp was at 22’c real good i hope i will be able to keep like this now for the rest of the time till 8th feb or so will see any way im happy and the ladys look happy too bless and thanks peps i hope all have a good one talk soon one love @dbrn32 @Donaldj @Nug-bug @AmnesiaHaze @Mikos @Growit @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower

Dude you keep sweating that humidity lol, most people would be happy to maintain anything close to that in flower. Keep them fans going and you’ll be fine.

safe fam im good now im happy wid them number jst need to keep like that all the way now blessd fam @dbrn32

doesn’t phase my ladies too much unless my fan is hitting ladies too directly

hey family sorry for lng time bad net any way lady are doing good i will put up foto after 6 pm

ere same foto @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Nug-bug @Countryboyjvd1971 @Mikos @AmnesiaHaze the kosher kush is real frosty and the blue widow kush is gettin there cant wait nice bless

Keep it up, they look awesome!

hey peps how we doin i hope all is good jst a update
so my ladys are doing ok jst a Q one lady at the top is not really budin like the rest or is that ok if u look at the foto above the 1st one the plant in the middle @Covertgrower @AmnesiaHaze @Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 @Growit @Mikos