The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

just in the last week one has fell 20% behind in bud thickness so i hurt her some but she is also not as mature so she can make it up some

1 Like

Mothers are best in soil they grow to big to fast to do a mother in hydro @jt123

My 2ladies in a 4x4tent is filling up 85%of the tent in hydro 2nd week bloom

Took a fast pic before I forget lol

5 Likes

How big is that tent again? Sheesh those girls are spreading QUICKLY. 3 days ago u could see between them

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 it’s a 4x4x8

1 Like

Wow. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: U got skillz

4 Likes

So I stoped being cheap and bought the new regulator for my liquid co2 system so here’s a pic of what they look like now and we will see the difference it has by tomorrow lol

Black tubing is the feed lines but bad part is I have to get new meter so I just ordered one another 100 bucks but that should be all I got left and co2 will be at proper Num right now I have the reg pushing 1.1 cfm for 15 min once an hr when lights are on that will be ok till I get my meter

8 Likes

Ok time for pic update been really sick since Thursday so haven’t done much of anything except make sure that had water in buckets and co2 made them explode in growth

And look how thick her stalks got also this is the the beginning of week 3 flower @peachfuzz hay how the plants look overall just need a fellow hydro grower opinion

10 Likes

I think there looking really good… :grin:
Are you going to net them ?
If not , you might want to start thinking about supports for all those fat buds…:grin:

Since your running co2 , make sure to keep an eye on your ph , unless your buckets are sealed , the co2 can throw your ph out of wack pretty quickly and cause the water to become toxic for your plants… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Looking great! Hope your feeling better, take care :v:

1 Like

Solid work my friend!

1 Like

@peachfuzz isn’t it to late to net them also my ph stays steady it has some fluctuations but never out of range 5.8-6.4

Nope… bend them over and super crop them and tie them to the net… it’s a forced scrogg …
@Grandaddy013 has one going on right now that hes been working on… maybe he can tag you to his thread… :wink:
If you just started adding co2 recently , then just make sure to keep an eye on things… co2 is heavier than air and will make the water toxic when your dumping a bunch of co2… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Kk cool ty @peachfuzz I’ll try to do the force scrog depends on how I feel this next few days and the co2 was added like 6-8 days ago but will definitely keep eye on it

1 Like

Ty @GreenJewels I am feeling a little better the fever finally broke 100-103 since Thursday today the fever is at 99-101 so way better

2 Likes

@BigDaddyCain sorry your not feeling well

1 Like

Same. Hope u feel better man. N the girls looking thick. Stems on :muscle:t5:

1 Like

For got to put pics up at start of week 4 so here are some mid week ones

11 Likes

What’s up with that bottom pic? Looks like two tops in one spot? They look great.

2 Likes