The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

There nutes do make some tasty buds though. Let me know if you have any questions and buy the gallon size of Herc Harvest. You’ll need it.

i already bought the 2.5 gallon. lolol

man, i wish they allowed us to talk on phone. it would be so much easier. :grin:

Sorry bro I know. Just watch your ph all the time. Did you get the sample pack or buy the whole line up??

ordered it all on amazon. ordered sample pack too. hahahh. i have been using it for 5 weeks and saw what was used alot so ordered larger sizes… also larger ph plus since their nutes brings the ph down to 5.6ish

Did you get the Bloom khaos

yes. i have all 15 nottles of nutes plus the up and down. also.
i have been adding Monmouth P

Your all in then.

what do you think about the Monmouth P ?

i look at it this way… on the cheap side if you get 3z from a girl and youd pay 200 a oz so for 600 you have your nutes paid, electric paid, and misc… anything more is pure profit and enjoyment…

@Haildamaged Thank You.

I had a small sample of it so I didn’t really get to use for a long time. I did notice some more vibrancy from the plants. Honestly, the Mykos was more noticeable.

2 Likes

thanks… how much do you know about hydro

Enough to get in trouble. What’s up I can try to help.

2 Likes

after this next grow im thinking of going hydro with s mother. she has to stay in veg so if its hydo isnt there less daily maintenance??

Hydro is all about keeping the ph stable, nutes in a target range and controlling the resivoir temp.

2 Likes

notg us good for this

I wouldn’t use it for it. I read somewhere that it foams and clogs stones.

4 Likes

what sbout hydro where you let the water flow. is that rbb and flow???

ebb??? rbb and flow