The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

Ty @MattyBear you grow hydro same question to you as well

How much was the monitor??

1 Like

Like 325-350 I don’t remember exactly but it’s a god send for hydro growing also I feel a must have for hydro to be super effective @Familyman I’m also thinking about getting the pump auto ph adjuster with the meter lol I’m trying to get to set and forget mode lol I’m almost there lol

3 Likes

I don’t run hydro, but have a decent grasp on it. I’d leave ppms where they are for now. Your plants look great and aren’t showing any deficiencies :v::bear:

3 Likes

I run Promix, which is passive hydro in a way. Similar ph and ppm numbers are required

3 Likes

Cool ty @MattyBear just gotta ask

1 Like

I did this with my aquarium and it was a god send.

2 Likes

Anytime man!

1 Like

@MattyBear. … i am going to start using pro mix hpcc on next grow. using nectar of the gods roman. can you shoot me some numbers i need to keep them at. notg says 6.2 to 6.8 ph and the ppm seems to run high with this line

1 Like

Just my .02. You gotta do the flushes on schedule or you will have serious pH and salt build up issues. Also, SLF100 is a must have too.

4 Likes

Although the NOTG may work better with promix since the nute water usually comes out at about 5.8. Sorry I just feel like the nectar really Nickle and dimes you.

2 Likes

@Familyman and @Usmcjojo are a few people who currently use NFTG and could help you out. I quit using them a while back. From the videos I’ve watched on You Tube, NFTG needs to be ph ‘d where they recommend. Check out some of the OCGfam videos on You Tube. They have a ton of good and informative videos for use of NFTG :v::bear:

3 Likes

@Usmcjojo is the resident expert on there stuff. Maybe I just can’t wrap my head around it but I follow the Roman schedule to a T and I still have issues. I do love the Kraken and tritons trawl and will continue to use them.

3 Likes

@Familyman I’m very new here and don’t know what NOTG stands for, could you define the acronym for me?

Nectar of the gods

2 Likes

Your plant looks excellent! The 900 PPM is perfect for early flower and it looks like she’s loving it.

4 Likes

what is slf100

It’s an enzyme that helps break down the nutrient build up

fot notg??

It’s recommended to use it on flush days. If not nutes build up in the soil very quickly.