The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

Beautiful ladies! :+1::v::drooling_face:

3 Likes

I switched to Remo I’m only useing the 3 base nuits as well as epsom salt and CalMag and if it goes well in hydro and it did well for the grow phase I will be switching to the full line of it.

3 Likes

They are looking absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks @Missiles! I’m happy with them that for sure! I am now a true convert to indoor growing! Lol. It’s amazing what can be accomplished when having complete control over the growing environment! Plus the knowledge I’ve learned on this site has been a huge factor in this (and every other future) grow.

6 Likes

Those are some happy looking girls you got there! Nice!

1 Like

This sight truly makes me happy!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! Yes I like having a complete control over the environment also. Less variables. And I totally agree this site is the best. my plant probably wouldn’t be alive if it weren’t for this site :wink:

7 Likes

There ya have it folks, she’s a control freak :laughing::joy: or is it, Madame Missiles? (whip cracking sound)

8 Likes

Hey! Its 12/12 day! Yay pistil party coming soon… and they look lovely. Bushing on up. Love the explosiveness of hydro.

3 Likes

12/12has begun I’ll put pics up tomorrow I’m out of town right now

1 Like

Instead of bood up. It’s bud up here

1 Like

Why do I always want to try hydro??

3 Likes

Hydro isn’t easy but it’s not as dirty as soil it took me 13 yr to make the switch and now that I have I will never go back to dirt but the upfront expense is a bit higher tho and I will spend more in nuits but the growth is insane

5 Likes

Sry just got home to take some pics 12/12 started on Sunday December 30 and here’s the pics of the ladies 3days into flower

And some body pics

11 Likes

OMG @Budbrother how did I miss this comment! You know I would have had to comment on this! And what gave it away was it the boots or the leash? LMAO :wink::yum:

2 Likes

Haha i missed it too!

N @Grandaddy013 the stretch is on my man! That stem looks thick as heck already. :muscle:t5:

5 Likes

That’s what she said

4 Likes

There about 3” in Diameter they are thicker become the trunk is the topped point I topped them at day 17 from seed pop lol

1 Like

Pic update start of 2nd week flower

And what my ppm water temp and ph

And as you can see I did some lollipopping also @raustin how’s the 900-950 range for ppm at start of week 2 is that high or low it’s where I try to be but I feel it might be a bit low

7 Likes

Rockin it man! Nice job :+1::v::bear:

1 Like