The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

No it’s from the Omni serious in anime wars like episode 13 when vegeta tries to get goku to brake his Omni limit bar. It was the only time vegeta was way stronger then goku he’s a prince so he skipped one bar

3 Likes

I stand corrected, thought it was from this season…

Obviously I’m a big fan, just saiyin…

3 Likes

Actually… Vegeta passed him again about halfway thru Super. That sweet ass blue form had Goku beat a few episodes. Not long tho…

N the nerd in Purp slips out again :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

How cool is Jiren, love that dude

1 Like

I gotta go back and read the rest of the manga… the anime is so fricking watered down now dude. I used to be INSANE about the toons… it aint got jack diddly squat on the written version

1 Like

Me too man :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
They look awesome my friend and yeah Hacienda is Big Ass Girl :star_struck:
Plus the Sugar is really piling on :+1:

4 Likes

Teen Titans Go is one of my favorite current cartoons, they always encorpoate different themes and they have an anime episode… pretty cool. I never got into the true anime stuff. It might be making a come back I know my kid has a couple posters and his computer wallpaper…

2 Likes

Teen Titans GO is severely underrated as a toon… as was Batman TAS and Justice League. Hell most of DC’s animation is hands and elbows above average entertainment.

2 Likes

Ok but you forget all he did was catch up with Goku. Remember Goku has Keio Ken attack

2 Likes

That was always the issue with dc all they did was create god characters and marvel did more human beings altered kind of thing that was always the huge difference for me in my comic collector days. But Dragon Ball has always been my favorite I never got into the deathpunch sagas or that Yu-Gi-Oh. stuff was to kiddish for my liking so I just stick it out with DB I just started watching it last week I’m in the Namik saga right now episode 3 as I type lol

2 Likes

Now you’re talkin my lingo

Absolutely loved the
What if? Series and The Watchers, used to sneak my big brothers comics, but I had to wait until he had read them, quite a few times he caught me and kicked my a$$, but I always came back for more,
slow learner :laughing:

Edit: I have every single DB ep on a massive usb… Sh!t gotta jam, work time for me in the Wonderful Land of Oz :v:

2 Likes

Lol at my high point I had like 2500 comics took a long time to get them all had a ton of rares that sold for a good buck I sold pretty much my whole set except a few that I’m saving for kids to sell later in life but sold rest for a good chunk of change :joy:

2 Likes

Lol now we are showing our age I have them on a few burned dvd and also on a flash drive but fire stick for the win lol

2 Likes

I never gave Teen Titan a chance. It makes me think of the power rangers and that was so horribly horrible of a show

1 Like

At least you got to sell yours,
my brothers collection ended up in Mums back shed, as he had no room, had a flood, destroyed the lot :scream: $10’s of thousand’s of dollar worth of rare, mint collection.

1 Like

Yeah that stinks

1 Like

What ever happen to bugs bunny and road runner? Am I that old? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

They took Elmer Fudds gun away so bugs bunny has nothing to run from lol. And they canceled Wild-E-Coyote ACME line of credit lol

7 Likes

These days, he’s just chillin, cause the vegans have got his tail.

2 Likes

Sry I think it’s funny lol

3 Likes