The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

sorry i went to bed had a long drive this weekend was done early last night here is what i got

it may really be a bit to big it puts out tons of air on lowest setting but this next summer it will be sweet out back in my outdoor kitchen area tho.
i may try to get the next size down my room up stairs is 20 x 16 i got it on ebay can i show that transaction to you on here ?

1 Like

@Drillbit I built it myself it a water pump a air pump some 3/4 tube if some 3/4 gromits for the bottom end then a few 1/2 ts and some 1/2 in tubeing that’s roughly all you need and 3 5gl buckets you grow in 2 and the 3rd is the Reservoir

1 Like

@Haildamaged I don’t think you can show actual transaction on this sight I believe it is aginest the rules but that is a lot of air lol that’s for a more commercial set up like if you are doing 100+ plants in a hydro setup only thing Im worried about is there being to much bubbles that might cause dmg to roots the force of it might be to much for a smaller system

i will just use it for a couple hours a day to bring up humidity and move air the water pump can be turned off so you just move air … and i am going for my growers lic, all set just need 2500$

1 Like

Nice but you know in hydro you can’t turn off the bubbles or the plant will drown even in a NFT system you need the nuit sulation to be full of oxygen or again they will drown

Wait is that a water pump or air pump

If it’s a water pump then yes you only run it long enough to recirculate the water like my system the water pump runs for 15 min every 6 hr.

N different note I think I forgot to tag you in my new grow @GreenThunder

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I often miss new journals if not tagged in.
Set to watching :eyes:

2 Likes

I forgot I had to do pics today I’ll be putting them up on like 20 min lol

14 days since they popped from seed

9 Likes

Josephine Look nice and full Susan is being a little finicky at this point lol. Oh and for @Drillbit this is the meter I use

Top is ppm mid is water temp bottom is ph

11 Likes

That is awesome! Perfect for hydro!

2 Likes

Both ladies look good. :+1:t5: No likes but here’s a thumbs up for ya :joy:

3 Likes

Ty @PurpNGold74 how do you run out of likes lol I like tons of stuff and have never run out lol.

1 Like

Haha i actually found out the hard way there is a limit to the amount of threads you can watch at once. At a certain point it just bumps older threads off the watchlist. Plus i stopped by @raustin thread first this morning. Always a bad idea. Doob is gonna get all my likes in a couple hours. Im 300+ behind there

6 Likes

so true :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

21days since they popped from seed I topped them on day 17 they stunned for 2days and now they are growing again here’s the pic if u look close u can see I topped 1time and looks like I am getting 4 from it and it was a full top lol

9 Likes

I was just thinking about making covers for my medium as well. Great idea.

2 Likes

Helps keep some of the heat out of water lol

2 Likes

That’s a cool idea, I’ve never thought to do that! I DO have my buckets wrapped in reflective insulation and it was a game changer!

3 Likes