The grow has begun all are welcome to follow

Kk cool ty @peachfuzz I’ll try to do the force scrog depends on how I feel this next few days and the co2 was added like 6-8 days ago but will definitely keep eye on it

1 Like

Ty @GreenJewels I am feeling a little better the fever finally broke 100-103 since Thursday today the fever is at 99-101 so way better

2 Likes

@BigDaddyCain sorry your not feeling well

1 Like

Same. Hope u feel better man. N the girls looking thick. Stems on :muscle:t5:

1 Like

For got to put pics up at start of week 4 so here are some mid week ones

11 Likes

What’s up with that bottom pic? Looks like two tops in one spot? They look great.

2 Likes

Some beastly plants you have! :muscle::+1::v:

1 Like

That is my weirdo stem about half way up it merged all the side shoots together all the way up it’s like 2” wide and flat as a pancake it’s weird never seen it happen before so there’s like 4 tops in one spot

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool! You’ll have to get more pics of it as it develops. It’s pretty neat looking just from that one angle even.

2 Likes

Hey @BigDaddyCain, how often do you use epson salt??
I have some serious cal/mag def. I hit mine with epson salt on Tuesday and I’m wondering when should I give it to them again. Anybody have a clue as to how often to use Epson salt??

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower I only use it when I am haveing mag sulfur def calmag works good I just like the epsom salt and you use only alittle I have my system set up so I don’t add it to water I sprinkle about 3 tsp per bucket on the clay pellets that I use for my medium and if I see a mag sulfur issue I pour about about 1/2 gallon of phed water into the medium I ph it to 5.4 so the root ball absorbes what it needs but I need to know what your start ppm is in ur water and how many gallons are in the system if it’s single buckets or rdwc so I can tell you what number of cal mag to put on system if it’s RO water then u need to add 200-275 ppm of calmag but if it’s tap water and is starting out at say 160-225 ppm with a ph of say 7.2 in a 9 gallon system rdwc I add 8 ml per gallon that the calmag I use also it’s better to go full str on the calmag and lighter on the base nuits so your ppm dose t get to high I hope this helps also to answer the question you only add epsom at water changes it will put your ppm really high if you use it wrong and in end will make the problem worse link me a pic so me and @peachfuzz can see what you got going on

4 Likes

I usually add 1 teaspoon every 3 weeks in a 5 gallon rdwc system… not sure if that helps you or not… and i only do that in vegg…
In flower i use gh cal-mag and if i think i need a little more mag without the calcium , then i use a product called (magnum) by Humboldt county finest …
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@dave68 this is my current grow if you wanna see how to set up the rdwc

what brand of tent is that?

1 Like

Update! I forgot to oust week 5 pics so here’s week 6 pics

10 Likes

Wow your tent is busting at the seems! They look marvelous :wink:

4 Likes

Definitely a jungle in there

3 Likes

@jt123 sry I didn’t answer sooner it’s a gorilla tent 4x4x8