The Grow Goddess and a Chocoloupe Seed

I Swear Not Lieing I’m afraid when i have to leave for a week all mine will be dead when I come back

Oh, god, @Rick3, don’t say that! All the work you put in to getting your girls healthy and you have to leave for a week? I’m sure they’ll be just fine, don’t worry.

2 Likes

So, baby got a gallon and a half of Ph-ed water today - she was very thirsty and getting thirstier every day as she grows.
You can still see her reaching for that light…

Oddly, her buds are growing down into and below the canopy, rather than up and out. I tried to get some pics of this, but it’s hard to see how far down the buds go.

Never mind the buds. How 'bout that killer manicure?

Oops, I forgot to tag again. Sorry if I missed anyone.
@highcountrygal, @mulegal, @Rick3, @vegetarian, @BIGE, @Rugar89. Et al.

18 Likes

@raustin, looking very tasty…I am very eager to flip to flower (a few weeks from now). Awesome! :grin:

3 Likes

Flipping to flower is like graduation day - its so much fun! It’s like a coming out party for plants. :grin:

3 Likes

That kind of cola is pretty typical of sativa that’s been kept from stretching a bunch. Untrained they will be more tall and narrow, but those real rickety ones usually just a product of low light intensity.

I know @MattyBear has a similar looking plant going.

1 Like

That makes sense. She wasn’t trained at all. I was thinking that maybe my lighting is too intense which stopped all stretching.

1 Like

Very well could be, light spectrum plays into that a little too. Either way, it’s not a problem.

1 Like

This is the light I’m using. It’s seems very red, rather than purple.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01530WO7S?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Awesome ladies and MANICURE :nail_care:

2 Likes

Lol, thank you, @SmoknGranny! I love my manicures.

1 Like

You and my best friend are two peas in a pod :grimacing: I gave up on manicures years ago. Between working bird dogs, cleaning horse stalls, etc. it was too costly for me to maintain them. But a good manicure makes a gal feel awesome :+1:

2 Likes

I know what you mean, so I do my own nails now, and I’ve learned to work around them. When my kids were little I had no nails cause I was afraid of scratching them. Lol. Now that they’re grown up, I’ll be damned if I’m not gonna have my nails!

2 Likes

Seems about the ratio you would want. Between 1-4 and 1-6 is ideal. I didn’t see a spectral distribution graph, but the purple line represents the light spectrum my leds provide. Probably not a lot different at those points than your light.

1 Like

Same light I have

1 Like

Really, you have the same light? Well, then we know you can grow good plants under this light. At least that much is certain.

3 Likes

@raustin How far do you keep your light off the canopy during flower? I still haven’t really figured out what is best.

1 Like

Right now the light is at the top of my tent, so it’s 17 inches above the canopy. I wish I could raise it more, but I can’t.

1 Like

Beautiful buds. Another fine job

1 Like

Thank you, @mulegal. :no_mouth: