The Grow Goddess and a Chocoloupe Seed

I know what you mean. I’ve just started a new cross stitch project that’s been sitting around for over a year. BTW, I have every color of embroidery floss that DNC makes. Oh, and I’m up to my t*ts in yarn.

3 Likes

Maybe we should start a “Crafters Corner” topic :slightly_smiling_face:. We already have “Artistry under the influence” but I think there’s room for an offshoot.

4 Likes

Lady, that’s a great idea!

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny I show do dahlin’. And I agree totally.

2 Likes

@raustin I have 2 very large stacks of art paper that I will never use in a lifetime. We need a craft garage sale!

2 Likes

Me too! In my tiny apartment, half of it is filled with craft supplies. I started scrapbooking when my twins were born, so I understand paper supplies.

3 Likes

I have 6 large rubbermaid totes filled with furniture upholstery samples, cut into 4" squares, to make funky patchwork curtains for our living room & dining room (3 windows that are 4’x8’ each). Cut the squares 5 years ago, and no curtains yet. Lol!

Plus a giant trunk of candle making crap.

If I didn’t have this stuff, I’d have room for another grow tent!

4 Likes

I know, right? I could put up another tent if I didn’t have so much yarn.

3 Likes

@raustin now that’s a good yarn! if I’ve ever heard one! badabing small drumroll

2 Likes

Empty them and use them for hydroponics… :wink:
@blackthumbbetty

4 Likes

You can’t just throw away 5 years of upholstery fabric! They’re gonna be curtains… someday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Lol, it must be that stoned hour. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@raustin never said throw them away. Just make the curtains to conceal the hydroponic set up… :open_mouth: lol

4 Likes

Most excellent solution!
@Covertgrower

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m very stoned right now. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Saturday March 17, 2018
Week Eleven of twelve week grow.
Lighting at 12/12
The following is added to one gallon of water:

Big Bloom = 3 teaspoons
Tiger Bloom = 1 teaspoons
Bembe = 3 teaspoons
Cha Ching = 1/4 teaspoon
Ph = 6.3
EC = 1.8

We’re in the home stretch!

15 Likes

@raustin with all that good stuff I’d grow too! So close but so far away!

1 Like

Just another week or two. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@raustin It’s been raining all night and all day but I did get out to check on the poor drowned girlies, at least they are clean and flushed, and I thought I noticed a slight change in my budlets, very similar to yours.

1 Like

I notice a change in them every day. The pistils are getting darker.

1 Like