The Grow Goddess and a Chocoloupe Seed

@Tylan I’m not stoned at all and thought that sh!# was funny!

5 Likes

Ok, LMFAO again! :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha too funny!

3 Likes

You guys are killing me! @Tylan @raustin

3 Likes

I’m still picturing myself sitting with a turkey baster trying to water a plant. :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

I picked up some homemade body scrub at a Saturday market made with sugar and I don’t know what else… but it’s really good at removing that stickiness! I’m nearly out and on the hunt for the maker (so I can buy more) or a recipe :+1:

8 Likes

Good idea, I never thought about using a scrub on my hands. :relaxed:

1 Like

It was a fit of desperation… I tried so many different things. The scrub was the winner by a long shot. My sour diesel clones are close to harvest and I can’t even tuck leaves without my knuckles getting super sticky. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Yup, I know what you mean. In fact, I’ve given up tucking, they don’t stay tucked anymore anyway and I don’t want to get my hands dirty. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wish I could send you some that I made! I also have salt scrubs. Google diy sugar scrubs. Easy to make :grimacing:

1 Like

1/2 cup sugar (white or brown sugar- preferably organic)
1/2 cup oil (olive oil and coconut oil work great)
Optional: essential oils of your preference
Sugar Scrub Instructions

Mix all ingredients and store in an air tight jar.

5 Likes

Excellent, thanks @SmoknGranny!

You’re welcome :wink:. I use coconut oil. You need very little essential oil. I used a stick blender but you can do it by hand also.

2 Likes

I use vanilla in everything. I have a huge bottle of vanilla essential oil, which isn’t really essential oil cause it’s vanilla. It goes great with sugar.

3 Likes

Yep I’m a vanilla fan also. I used peppermint for my last batch. I’m thinking of selling off my soap making supplies and some other craft items

3 Likes

Don’t get me started on craft items - I would never sell any of them! It took me too long to collect them all.

3 Likes

Ditto :+1:. I have enough yarn and fabric stashed that I could stock a Walmart. I’m sitting on a small lumberyard as well and supplies for hypertufa. I’m kinda eclectic :blush:

4 Likes

Well dang, that’s super easy!! :hugs::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny Just dropped by to read and saw this and I haven’t stopped laughing yet, as a matter of fact I am trying to type. Before my hands went bad I was a colored pencil artist and colorist so of course I had to have pencils right? Not 1,024 of them. I don’t think there are that many colors around.

2 Likes

Totally understand :slightly_smiling_face:. I also have boxes of paints, beads, colored duct tape, glassware for garden totems & the list goes on and on. Between having all my teeth pulled after major sinus & ear infections and pneumonia the past two years combined with other old lady health problems, I’m just now getting back to even being interested in crafting again.
This may be strange to some, but I think it’s partly this forum that’s getting me out of my “creative” funk. Every where you read here you find not just support for growing, but a diversity of sharing and caring and interests on a “family” level.
“Ya know what I mean Vern?”

8 Likes