The Grow Goddess and a Chocoloupe Seed

My local Ace Hardware sells these and it’s one of the few things that’s under lock and key hahahaha

6 Likes

really??? lol,that is ridiculous …lock and key in the hardware store?

2 Likes

OK on my shopping list for April…Fiscars trimmers with curved blades and a Trim bin/tray. Hopefully I’ll need both :open_mouth:

I hadn’t really given it any thought to trimming being a long and tedious project. Here’s hoping all our hard work is worth it in the end!!

6 Likes

Yes I guess those little trimmers were too appealing to some sticky fingered folks.

3 Likes

how ironic,sticky fingers lift bud trimmers!!! lol

2 Likes

Exactly why I said it wasn’t a necessity, I have a couple of each and usually just trade out with fresh once they start to build up enough to hamper use. Then clean them all on break time, and usually add to my next bowl.

The dollar store ones were good for that, but haven’t seen them around in a while.

2 Likes

Alcohol to clean blades?

I scrape the two shears together to get the gunk off, hence the two shears. That way you don’t lose any of that yummy resin. I roll it into a ball and make finger hash.

4 Likes

Ya @BIGE. Kinda funny. Kinda sad too though. Dang thieves make a bad name for growers.

1 Like

So @raustin and @dbrn32…a 2 pack on the fiscars

I hope , hope, hope I get bored and sore, and tired and need two pairs of trimmers. :rofl:

1 Like

I usually peel off with finger nail or whatever is around for later use. But then clean with alcohol.

Lol, you will. I go through them quickly, and then they need a good sharpening after each use cause I like to scrape three blades together.

I’ve found that even using alcohol my hands are sticky for days.

1 Like

I usually wear black nitrile gloves, the thick ones. But doesn’t really matter because I take them off and scrape the resin off them lol.

2 Likes

The problem with gloves is that the fingers stick to each other…I hate that!

2 Likes

Thursday, March 15, 2018
Okay, i just finished her flush with some Sledgehammer. Got her PPMs down to 950, and all is looking good. Oops, I forgot to take pictures. Honestly, my ass is killing me from sitting on a tiny stool with a turkey baster while flushing this plant. Lol, but she seems happy.

6 Likes

I’m genuinely curious why a turkey baster?

2 Likes

Lol, I know, but it just seemed the easiest way to get this done without moving the plant. I’m sure there’s an easier way to do it.

Ok, I’m a little stoned right now. So the reason I use a turkey baster is to get all the runoff as I’m flushing. It actually works really well. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Ohhhh duh I think I’m a bit more stoned than you I thought you were watering with it I was about to say damn that’s xtreme :rofl:

7 Likes

LMFAO! Ok, that was hilarious! We’re both pretty stoned. :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes