The Greenhouse (grow journal) and other hobby

If you say so I mite of read the terms and conditions with to much emphasis on certain parts of it just be careful bud. This is a really good forum to be involved in.

I ve exchanged same info with mods so im sure its ok

That’s great @Rexx I was just reading through the posts you are a very respected member of the team and forum I was only trying to be helpful mate it’s a great place to learn maybe I could grab some head’s up from you through my current grow and future ones also if that’s ok.

Oh np thanks for heads up and yes if i can help in anyway feel free to drop a note

Thank you its really brilliant the way that things work here it’s very impressive, sorry I keeping you off topic. :v:

2 Likes

@bob31 Mornin’ YES I want my own journal in one spot! HOW? I’ve been trying to get it together but didn’t know I could do that. Can I transfer the stuff I’ve posted to the new journal? Thank you so much! Now remember I can get finger diahhrea so if it gets over whelming let me know LMAO! :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

@highcountrygal, Here’s one of my alien air plant babies.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Flyr I love those! Medusa or something like that. Very healthy looking and I bet it flowers this year. Whatever you are doing don’t change it. Go to ctsairplants.com Great selection and price and I have ordered from them several times. I’m getting ready to go outside it’s still 44’ and get some pics for you. Ketchup with ya later! :woman_farmer:t4::space_invader:

Very very nice
Love all the plants and what a cool lil green house!!

I did not realize what w/c meant ant first but now I get it , those of you with these kinds of challenges are an encouargement to others more than you know!! Thanks again for all the wonder ful posts of your space!!

@Growit It is a cool or should I say warm house! Amazon 49.00. It’s light wt but really fairly sturdy, I was surprised. You are very welcome. Out the door it’s 55’ now. :woman_farmer:t4::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Just to be sure we are all on the same page with regards to sharing personal information

5 Likes

@Flyr here is my little ‘herd’.

6 Likes

Oh my word. That’s fresh out of a horror film. Those a way cool Countrygal. Damn

1 Like

@Flyr LMAO really…

@highcountrygal. I love those little Hangy Down things too. Those round Dingle Berry looking things. Ad i said, way cool.

@Flyr String of Pearls a sorta succulent!

1 Like

I bet you love walking next to lakes picking up cool looking pieces of driftwood too. I do anyway. I can’t believe how many Medusa thingy’s you have. Have you thought about selling some of them to shops for a bit of extra cash? There’s a garden shop here in Austin that can’t seem to keep enough. Not pretty ones like you have though. I wonder what it costs to ship plants cross country?

@Flyr I wish I could live by a stream, lucky dog! They are cheap and I give them away. In order to ship plants you have to be inspected, licensed and governmentized. :star_and_crescent::woman_farmer:t4: