The Great Phauto Cloning Experiment

I cut 45° angle, scrape and put in either Willow water or dip in rooting hormone and put in water. Last go around I did cut the leaves but prior to that I didn’t. Idk that it made a difference or not. I put them under my seedling light, a 24 watt T5 in 6400k. I have always had success with the MJ in my past. 20 years ago, I had a home made cloner with air. I used Willow water in it.
I keep domed until they have enough root. I also keep seedlings and clones in at least 75% RH atmosphere. I have a spot for them by themselves.
I also clone trees bushes and flowers now. MJ is easy compared to some trees and bushes :grin::v::green_heart:
Good luck with your cloning

3 Likes

Keeping the clone dome misted is a good way to assure humidity that helps cloning.

1 Like

Tanned one! Wassup dude. Long bit no see**

Some plants are easy to clone, i can say that gelat og is very easy, i tried 6 in the gell and straight into medium and they all took, i put the other six just into distilled water in a glass jar in diffused sunlight they rooted in the glass jar changing water every day, put them into medium i have now got 12 healthy clones.
White widow is easy to clone also :+1::kangaroo:
Look for little bumps at the bottom of your plants main stem just above the medium, if they are prominant and easly seen is a good indication of good cloning ability, but then its up to the person doing the cloning, but really its not that difficult.

2 Likes

Exactly. My White :strawberry: and Critical SSH clone effortlessly. Literally a cup of water or dirt. No hormones needed

1 Like

Purpleone…thanks for the welcome. Glad to be back. :cowboy_hat_face::v::vulcan_salute:

Been busy getting the apples back on the cart. Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans. Had to shop for a new laptop when the 10 year old HP finally cratered.
AND…last week the water was clear nuff to go spearfishing. First time in 4 months.
Had a nice Mangrove Snapper dinner.

1 Like

Haha. All in all sounds like you’re living the best kind of life. Gets busy n hectic. Then rewards you somewhat :wink:. Never spearfishd before. But pretty sure its outta my league :joy:.

And yea adulting takes precedence sometimes. Laptops usually take a crap when u get ur moneys worth out of them :+1:t5:

found a basic laptop for $150 at wally world. works great.

past the child raising. longtime retired…just enjoying the beach and snorkeling the Gulf of Mexico.
10 minutes from the beach. And…hurricane season is when the water gets calm and clear…so diving is easy.
Summer time and the living is easy…:cowboy_hat_face::v::vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Woke up on Day 3 to mold all over the soil under the dome. sprayed everyone down with H2O2. i left the dome off for now. thoughts?

Mold on the soil top can be a good thing means yo uh r soil is alive and kicking

1 Like

Spear fishing groves huh u either in the keys or south florida

@Agrestic wow is a monster, . some one i know saw this with a skunk x Fast genetics, side by side indoor coco frm seed, 600 hps an one had airy 3 fingered foxtailing buds an the other dense an awesome, It looked similar to your picture 3rd down,
is all a learning curve not a waste really, how many hours direct sunlight does it get ? an what time of season is it,? late spring, ? temperatures ? it will dense up when it is time,temps and daylight get less in autumn.,
I would NOT get clones from the amnesia haze as will most likely be similar traits.
and leafly has info on amnesia haze in an outdoor tips also, good luck mate hope the info helps from leafly site, you have a good attitude an fine tuning your grow is awesome :slight_smile:

Tips for Growing Amnesia Haze Cannabis

LEAFLY STAFF

Tips for Growing Amnesia Haze Cannabis

Strain Overview: Created from old Haze genetics, Amnesia Haze is a powerful, high-yielding sativa. Its flavor is fruity and tangy with citrus, and the euphoric buzz is sometimes described as psychedelic. It has won multiple Cannabis Cups and has become a staple strain in Amsterdam.

Grow Techniques: Don’t attempt this long-flowering sativa unless you’re growing in a region that will stay warm in the fall. For outdoor growing, use large pots and be prepared to prune consistently or the plant’s size can become unmanageable. Keep the buds supported and well ventilated as Amnesia Haze is prone to infection and pest issues.

Flowering Time: 10-11 weeks

Yield: High

Grow Difficulty: Moderate

Climate: Keep between 70-85 degrees Fahrenheit. Amnesia Haze needs a long, warm fall if you want this strain to finish completely.

Indoor/Outdoor: Suitable for both indoors and outdoors with sustained warmth. Amnesia Haze may invite pests and infection when grown outdoors.

Feeding: Foliar-spray this plant with compost tea to help its battle against infections and pests, and feed directly with liquid to boost its immune system.

1 Like

hey man, thanks for the info.

so, the big plant is gone. she was adopted out yesterday to someone who can hopefully take care of her and get her to finish. i wasn’t able to get her into full flower because i couldn’t get her a dark period, or if she is a true auto, she needed longer veg time and we’re running up against the fall/winter clock. plus growing outdoors just proved to be more stress than i’m capable of dealing with. the heat and humidity here is a killer (where isn’t it these days unless you’re in the desert).

i took clones as an experiment to see if she’s really an auto or a photo, mostly for funsies as there were folks who followed me along since the beginning with this crazy plant and watched me bounce all over trying to keep up with her. going to keep them in a veg light cycle and see if she progresses to flower on her own. i also took clones just to practice. if they do live, not even sure what’d do with them but figure i’ll cross that bridge if/when i get there.

here’s the original journal if you’re interested: Outdoor Auto Mix Pack - first grow in the Mid Atlantic - #743 by Agrestic

2 Likes

Couple of mines have done it. Dont drench the soil daily. A good weekly rewetting n spray em down.

One didnt root. The other is still churning

1 Like

what’s “done it”. the mold? i got blasted when i took the dome off and i swear i’ve been tasting it in my mouth for the last hour. i’m tempted to take them out of the coco and put them in the plugs while i still have time.

The moldy looking dirt. No big. Just dont want it on foliage.

U got blasted?

1 Like

yeah (and not in the good way). and now getting ready to chop this NL. today is all about mold. :nauseated_face:

Hope u got a nursing mask :joy::joy:. U got blasted by the smell? Still tryna see what happened :rofl:

1 Like

yeah. like a big POOF of mold right in the face. i also tend to be a little melodramatic.

3 Likes

That mustard been serious then lol sorry bro… edit… musta lmao mustard.

3 Likes