The great outdoors 🍃

Hi everyone!!
I have decided to make a new journal for my first ever outdoor grow journey…

I would be so happy if you all could help and support me along the way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I need guidance :100:

I dropped 15 seeds of White Widow & Gold Leaf

on 12/09/20, 12 have popped from the soil! 3 To go…

Cheers :beers:

5 Likes

where are you from because it’s only 9/14/20 here lol

2 Likes

Good luck - hope to be able to follow ur journey, as I just started my first grow, and she’s outdoor :+1:

1 Like

@Deal hi friend it’s just simply a different format of the date between different countries

For example today’s date where I am would be in this format Tuesday 15/09/20

And believe today’s date for your self would be in this format Tuesday 09/15/20

Hope this helps :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome :love_you_gesture: set to following hope you don’t mind thanks :sunglasses:

1 Like

Australia @Deal haha Celsius, cm, the right format here in this journal :wink::joy:

2 Likes

how is the grow going

Thank you :blush: @Airies11 how exciting for you!! I have another journal aswell… this will be my first outdoor, I’m into my 2nd week of flower that is my 1st indoor grow… I find it difficult :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Going slowly! Hahah I’ll take another pic this morning

Hey not at all everyone is welcome I have a Scotland friend ahh I love her accent :blush: @Growingscotland

1 Like

They stretched a lot with my fish light Haha so made a support for them they seem like they can hold them selves now… I put a fan on them and flicked them abit to strengthen the stems…

I have 11 one died and the 3 never popped up… a little green tree frog :frog: made its home in a couple of them…

4 Likes

Set to watch your beautiful forest of green :heart_eyes: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello @MadCandy,
Nice little forest there mate. I too am starting an outdoor grow and will be starting a new journal. Happy to ride along and watch your forest grow. Haver a magic day.
Happy Growing :v:

1 Like

hello, I am just wrapping my outdoor grow up. mine is super stealth mode. not legal here. good luck on all yours. white widow is the best.

2 Likes

Thanks for following, my beautiful growers
@Happyboss @flyinghigh @Axemanjake23!! :slight_smile: @Axemanjake23 when were you doing outdoor? :laughing:Hahaha did I know? Lol I’m thinking about doing 50/50 in ground and pots outdoors say 25/30L outdoor fabric pots…

I’m glad you are all on board

2 Likes

I dont talk about my outdoor stuff much. it is hush hush. I do 20l holes with the bottom half super soil and the top a compost soil mix. just water mostly. I might go out there once a month.

1 Like

I too find it quite difficult :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that’s why Iv tried to keep it as cheap and simple as I could for my learning journey - hence using bag seeds, and growing outdoors - however I still find myself worrying and fussing over them - :crossed_fingers: fingers crossed Mother Nature blesses our girls ey :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s kracken Sister?
How’s it growing, been doing any fishing :v:

1 Like

Hey @Enlightened420

So my chicken ate them all or birds I was pretty upset so no out door grow this year! Was so devo’ed

Thanks everyone who went to follow this topic :green_heart:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, maybe incorporate some form of cages…
Don’t give up, you’re not defeated until you choose to be :v:

1 Like