LOL You go girl!

4 Likes

U jus called me Gurl ?

3 Likes

I confuse easily. Pot, ya know?

3 Likes

Sorry… LOL

1 Like

I’ll bet we have a few translators here if we asked people! For example, I can speak Pig-Latin. :wink:

4 Likes

I speak Gibberish so I can probably help from time to time.

2 Likes

As a matter of fact . I prefer the proper use of the vernacular. LOL LOL:astonished: And yes I did . .
Hammer .

3 Likes

As a kid I wasn’t hooked on phonics, I was more hooked on hydroponics so that might explain my slow learning.

4 Likes

Fire Away . Full Broadside .:ship:
Hammer .

2 Likes

I think sometimes the spell check is the problem rather than the solution because most don’t proof read. Then again, we do have a nifty way to edit after we post so not an excuse. I know you guys are really busy with tons of reading; I would go bleary-eyed with three websites to handle… I’m a big beliver in editing.

You can usually tell when someone is using a translation program, they are difficult to understand.
And let’s not forget how many of us are just plain stoned! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

LOL!!! I’ve always thought of myself as a bit of a mad scientist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well you got the Mad part right.

2 Likes

ROFLMAO!!!

Yap, tou daid tit!

Ahhh, well done.

1 Like

Phew, had a like left.

1 Like

LOL , actually we already filled that position . And the Evil Genius in the making as well .:sunglasses:
Hammer .

2 Likes

I was just awarded a bigger quota of likes!!! :tada::fireworks::tada:

3 Likes

Darn you! I want some too. Who did you smile and make googly eyes at to make that happen?

2 Likes

I made it to level 2, apparently.

Oh, I see, now it says trust level, member instead of basic user. YAY!

1 Like