The girls are here

Just got my ILGM Girl scout cookies fem.

But my tent is MIA, so is my light and fans, seeds were the last thing ordered. Owell maybe this week r year who knows

5 Likes

Hope all you equipment shows up fast so you can get those seeds into dirt
If that what your using lol
Good luck enjoy the adventure bud :sunglasses::+1::v:

2 Likes

Oyeah happy frog by fox farm , 5 gal smart pot. 2x4x7 tent, Apollo 400w mh/hops light, and the hole fox farm nutes line, I can’t wait.

1 Like

Tent will come aswell bro patience had same thing with a very small sized tent and got the tent last while seeds were already germd haha lol but came through so dont worry

1 Like

Sounds like a good start
Wish you all the best :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’m trying I knew ordering anything this time of year is a joke. But at least I don’t have to use bag seeds any more and wait to see if its a female, only fem seeds and clones 4 me for a while.

2 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state Nice choice of seeds. ILGM seeds are the best.

Weed might not be addictive but growing weed is​:seedling::+1:t2::v:

You’re going to have some good buds!

GSC is my next grow

2 Likes

@Matt_auto what strain of weed on ur profile picture and were can I get a seed r 2 r 3

I buy them online the strain in profile pic never had myself so dobt even now name anymore gets called rainbow kush xD i have now growing white widow,quick one,special kush,big bud,powerplants,easy bud 21total so look at my topics and threads you will find loads off pics off right now @Wishingilivedina420state

1 Like

Ok cool will do thanks

1 Like

Like @kalico said This addiction is for the rest of your life, no more “wonder” seeds , ILGM has what you need , now Grow Crazy my friend !!!

1 Like

Yep my Second grow just sprouted GSC and a Gold Leaf so far 100 % germination with seeds from ILGM . Good luck on your equipment you got the right seeds .

2 Likes