The Garden Is Finally Setup YES! 😁

:grinning:

5 Likes

Think i get away with flowering in these even though I see roots at bottom @DTOM420 @PurpNGold74 @elheffe702 ??

All i got till i get payed end month thinking some fabric 5 gallon smart pots

1 Like

Easily flower in those pots no need to transplant will cause humidity issues later

That would be a plus

https://www.amazon.com/247Garden-5-Pack-Gallon-Aeration-Handles/dp/B013JFHMNK

Inexpensive and worth every penny

2 Likes

Having a lil issue with keeping the temp in 28 with lights off and temp dropping 8 degree Or even lil more becuse fall temp were stull to nice use heat but i swear there going be a change in heat how would i fix that space heater or would that drive up the humdity @PurpNGold74 @DTOM420 @Weedwizard

So 20 at the coolest? Should be okay. Although a swing that large between night and day may be an issue. It will bring out colors in the genetics, but they might not like that big of a swing.

A space heater will increase temperature and generally lower humidity. You might have to fiddle with it a bit, but a heater might not be a bad idea.

Hey bro @elheffe702 im tripping when the lights came on i was up like 3 min before light came on so when it came on i went in just to see eaxct wat the temp was most night going get cam in there maybe but my temps are 28.7 so wheb i came in garden lights off was and was at 25.5 c. So there isnt thT much of a swing in temp im still get heater tho winter here is brutal and its coming but those temp changes should b fine right bro??

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fine :+1:

IHey guys ao I had few things i needed to ask Im apmost quite shure genetics im not sure might be purple on just a fan leaf or soon be suger leaf not sure but check it out and i wanted to ask since the person i got these plants from wasent really keeping track of the grow so he knows a couple plants went into pre-flower so i took them maybe a week into flower so i gave them there first right feeding with right nutea he was feeding a veg forumula into bloom which blows my mind i dont understand how he does so good cuz these plants were healthy no burn hit i asked him if he had flower nutes and said no so i was confused now i kind know why aphids were around so much because there not the issue that bug telling u your fert is out wack which for him he was adding more veg and no trans to bloom all bugs he had are gone i fixed the nutes plants seem to love it but heres pics can you guys tell if maybe im right week 2 day 2 in flower??

2 Likes

That bushy un cut lady lol main stem suger leaves are mad frosty already :yum:

And that genetic change in temp change migt doing that too the stem @elheffe702 but i re checked and noted lights on and off temps

Lights on 27.5 c
Lights off 21.5 c

Nice. The stems look like they are just genetics. N lookin well for day 9 of flower. N the temperature thing should be fine. Wait til it flips the leaves n buds colors

@PurpNGold74 @elheffe702 @Countryboyjvd1971 @

4 Likes

Was wondering about u bro. Well done. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: About halfway there now. Expect them to start sitting FAT

Thanks bro missed the forum family im getting a little nute burn so i flushed and i messed up my ph was at a steady 6.0-6.5 and i tried phing filterd water and i put to much ph up then thought about it i shoulded just flushed because i still havent got a good ph tester using drops so i think filterd waterd dosent have enough electrolites to get a good read or whatever ?? @PurpNGold74

1 Like

It filers out ec/tds/ppm (all the same) not pH reading whatevers. Your flush was fine. But you have to keep that pH in check. How was your last runoff? And dont flush again a day later. She much recover from semi drowning shock first

@PurpNGold74 @elheffe702 @Countryboyjvd1971 @boardsbird what yall think of the ladies and purp this is what my run off reads heres a pic now and tips are starting to go back to green from yellow is that what happends i guess when its flushed right i let her recover for about week ??

2 Likes

Getting closer now man. :+1:t5::+1:t5: Gotta scope for trich watching?

2 Likes