The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Yummy, yummy!

1 Like

That’s some nice plants there brother ! Will follow continuing episodes. Keep 'er going strong.
:us: :man_farmer:

2 Likes

@garrigan65…Looking good! Mine are growing…sorry no journal or pics as it has been too busy around here for the last couple of weeks…but they survived the power outage and considering how small they were at that point I am pleased. They both have their true leaves about 4 each and are looking good. If I have time this weekend I will take pics and post. They are both amnesia haze.

2 Likes

@garrigan62
With your organic grow, do you add anything or just straight water? Do you water to runoff?

I’m using KIND soil this time and the instructions say no nutrients or additives are necessary from start to finish and don’t water to runoff.

Just curious.

2 Likes

Nice. How do you get them to grow sideways on the wall like that? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Lush green nice growth pretty ladies their man

UPDATE

I placed one of the " BLUEBERRY " Plants into a 30 gal pot, Using the same soil that i used in my last grow. Transplanted 03/09/2018

AND BY THE WAY ALL GIRLS WERE TOPED ON 03/08/2018

Now here is a pic of Miss Blueberry at 37 days old.

12 Likes

@Stomper

Hey it took years and years of hard work to grow like that. I can grow twice as many plants sideways…lmao

11 Likes

Brother looking great
You plan on training her or just raising your toof off the house hahahaha @garrigan62

4 Likes

Thank you
She took well to the transplant, all that soil was from my last grow, so there should be plenty of nutrients ( NATURAL NUTRIENTS ) IN THE SOIL TO GROW TO FINISH. wITH JUST WATER AND SOME TEA.

5 Likes

i THOUGHT ABOUT THAT AFTER THE FACT, TO LATE. OFF WITH THE ROOF…LMAO

3 Likes

Nice ive been saving my soil as well olan on reusing it in the spring for my outdoor auto grow im planing ill need to add some fresh soila s well but want to use tour recipe when it time

1 Like

I cant wait to see pictures on the local news feed guy raises roof while growing cannabis the visuals in my head are perfect lol

4 Likes

Ya I can see the local police chopper over head now, and saying, look at what this fool did…lmfao

3 Likes

That when the plant is sticking threw the chimney lol and out every window hahaha
Did you get the Mustang yet brother

4 Likes

Nope, still waiting on the check. I just called them and she told me it was mailed from Calfor.
on 3/3/2018 so it should be at my lawyers office first of the week. It better be cause i going to meet David in Nashville on the 16th or 17th of this coming week.

2 Likes

Yeah me mentioned something about that too me
So cool :sunglasses:
I plan I making a trip down when he get a place in GA he already told me its a 12 hour drive he goggled it hahaha not bad imo

1 Like

You know Will, if one is in a 30 gal pot, then they ALL need to be in 30 gal pots! Lmao. Looking good my friend!

4 Likes

@MattyBear

Do you realize what it would cost to fill 10 30 gal pots with soil ?..lmao

6 Likes

Hahaha it was worth a shot anyways lol. I can’t wait to see what the girl in the 30 gal will do for you brother.

5 Likes