The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Lol :laughing: @garrigan62 I really can’t say as I live in the swamps down south.

2 Likes

Cant wait to learn more. Am going to order some new seeds soon so al be waiting to see what happens.

3 Likes

@garrigan62 can I get a tag also brother.

1 Like

I’ll be following along. Love that GL

1 Like

@BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Astrocreep and @Touretteboy and @Tonyb and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @CC and @HogMaster and @Rugar89 and @Sasquatch and @Kcdaniels and @FreakyDeekie and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Growit and @GreenThunder and @SmoknGranny and @Stomper and @Coltfire and @NTMAREMACH and @Tylan and
@Myfriendis410 and @LovBudz

From 01/16/2018 untill now 01/31/2018 This is what we have.

So there we have it (3) Blueberry (3) Strawberry Kush (3 ) Pineapple Haze and (2) Gold Leaf
This is really perfect timing Couldn’t ask for a better starting point.
All my rain water is frozen so i had to boil my water.

Will

29 Likes

How did your pain Dr treat ya?

1 Like

Add me too?

2 Likes

Me too please @garrigan62

1 Like

Nice! Looks good Will. I’ll be watching and following along.
Hope all is well with you and yours :v::sunglasses::seedling:

1 Like

The adventure begins! Ya know im following

1 Like

And your off and running

12 Likes

@TxGrowman

She treated me with no respect. What I say go’s in one ear and out the other. She tells me that i’em already getting more than what the state allows. Know if that isn’t a load of horse shit i don’t know what is.

Will

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that Will. I really dislike arrogant, know-it-all doctors. Ignorant as hell when it comes to cannabis too

5 Likes

@MattyBear

Arrogant is putting it mildly…

6 Likes

My brother is dealing with pain issues and the VA: he’s at 90% now with extreme loss of sensation in his legs so bad he’s incontinent and his new doctor basically said about his neuropathy, “Google it!” My brother was able to (figuratively roll that up and shove it up his ass haha!)

5 Likes

Those autos @garrigan62? How long do they take to harvest? and would you please send me a map to your compound! LOL 48

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother. Pain doctors are always the biggest pain in the a&& doctors I had to deal with in the hospitals I worked in, ESPECIALLY the VA doctors. They think they poop roses and they know anything and everything. They are especially ignorant about cannabis. Even my doctors that I have now, except one, don’t want to learn about cannabis.

My lung doctor is the only on that knows anything and he can’t say to use it because it is illegal. He knows that a lot of his patients use it but can’t officially say anything. He said whatever I am doing seems to be working and to keep using it as long as I can feel good effects. (Besides the high) He actually said that.

Hope you can get some good medicine from what you grow! :man_farmer:

8 Likes

Hope your brother can get some relief. That sounds about like a VA doctor !

2 Likes

neuropathy is what I was diagnosed with and I was told that there wasn’t any cure for it and very much I was on my own if I got to smoke pot while then so be it I’m thinking about just up and outright getting rid of the pain clinic and finding myself the weed that is good for my problems that I have, I’ve got aIot going on I have severe arthritis where I can’t even move my arms hardly I’ve got an aneurysm that is 3 cm they have to wait till it gets the five why they got to wait is beyond me but don’t figure it’s not the doctor’s it’s the insurance companies that keep holding us back from what we really need plain and simple

15 Likes

sad one has to suffer while the docters/insurance companies find out they will or will not do…
this is why i am growing will, because i refuse to play their game!

12 Likes