The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Hi @Laurap,

Did the bending wright at two weeks into flower.

2 Likes

That’s not going to stress it ?

1 Like

Morning, thinking on doing this on this crop. Kinda have a sacrificial girl whos getting the brunt of my trial & errors. I thought although it was done earlier in veg but i difer to your knowledge.

2 Likes

@Sasquatch

Yes it will stress her and when it does she`'ll go into shock phase and that’s like her going into, hey something’s wrong and I have to get going so I can be ready for harvest.

@Laurap. I talked to Latewood about this. Flower is when you do this and if you have never done this before, and your not to sure, just tag me and i `ll walk you through it…ok

6 Likes

Awesome, Thanks Will. Ill be tagging you when ready.

2 Likes

My seeds have shipped. Won’t be long now. Have a great day

1 Like

UPDATE
Here is what the bending is sarting to do.
Notice. how the buds are starting to stand up.
Now those buds will turn into very nice
Colas

18 Likes

So you crushed the inside of the stalk?

1 Like

600w HID digitals have more bang for the buck, and can be cut down to 50%
and 75% Power output.

1 Like

Ya I hear that. I need to order two bulbs. A.S . A.zP

@latewood
You see I did the monster as you said… And it only took an hour and her buds were standing up reaching for those light.

1 Like

Morning @Laurap,

You go down from the top say3 nodes taking your thumb and index finger and genently squee the stock when you find the soft spot and you'll know when you do. Keep adding pressure while shaking your hand back and forth until the branch leans over. When it does take some string and tie it up for support and thats it Laurap

2 Likes

@Laurap

Here are some pic`s of what happens when you bend the stock. I’m sure by the end of next week you’ll be able to see your buds changing to Cole’s.
Pic #1 and 2 you can see what bending does clearly the last pic just looks cool as hell…lol

18 Likes

Looks awesome buddy few more weeks and you can fire up that press haha

1 Like

Beautiful, im in heaven!!! After i bend the girls i tie them in an upright position or let them come back up by their selves?

1 Like

You let them hang @Laurap
You tie the string so they lay across not straight up. You want the buds to grow up.,

2 Likes

Thanks Will, ill be contacting you in couple weeks when i switch over.

Seeds are in. Dropped 1 Strawberry for now. First grow coming up.

@laurap

Ok just Tag me when your ready

2 Likes

@KLD

Tag me when your ready

I just went back thru your journal @garrigan62 . It seems like you started this a few weeks ago.
Just the visual trip thru the grow is killer