The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Watching! :star_struck:

1 Like

Tuning in for the exact same reason :sunglasses::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Awesome. Yeah when I saw a pro was going to grow the exact same beans I just got in the mail I could not turn down the chance to see him in action especially with the same girls I’ll/we’ll have. Thanks for sharing @ garrigan65 .
I can’t wait to see this. I’m super excited to gain some more knowledge, especially anything concerning ilgm seeds. This will be my first time using them but definitely not my last!
I love reading the site and watching everything.
@GreenThunder, I’m with you, can’t turn down a chance to see an expert performing his craft. Perfect timing for us I guess :wink:

4 Likes

@neckNflu and @GreenThunder

Thank you both for the kind words. I will do my best. nothing less.

Will high-five

5 Likes

@garrigan62 watching AND learning :raised_hands::+1::sunglasses::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Watching too!

1 Like

I’m with ya brother !

1 Like

@TxGrowman

Good to see you Jerry, Every thing ok down there in Tx

1 Like

Lookin forward to this one. I could use some fine tuning on my grows. I grow big and never leave home myself. Just about to put up six more Jack Herer clones in the Scrog this week.

2 Likes

Just do what you can do and that’s all you can do. Haha I’m excited to see your grow. I can’t wait to take some notes and pick up little nuggets of wisdom :+1:
thanks again for letting me follow. Good luck and enjoy

1 Like

Doing well here. Weather is still weird here - hot one day, cold the next.

My Skywalker OG is growing like crazy. Hoping for a good yield. @Tylan and I are the test cases for Skywalker OG. Sorry, forgot @Niala has some going also.

5 Likes

Thanks for the Tag my friend, I’m back up and running soon too, gonna do some out door growin North East style, gonna keep it simple , 1 or two, and make em Big !! <*)))><{

5 Likes

@FyshhTrap

Glad to see you back. When you start tag me. I would like to follow the outdoor grow

Will

1 Like

Absolutely Mr. Global Ambassador !!!

3 Likes

Glad to see your up and running @garrigan62 I new they couldn’t stop ya. :metal:

2 Likes

@Wishingilivedina420state

So how is everything up there in the ]Great North West

will

1 Like

Thanks so much for the tag :hugs:. I’m running behind ordering my seeds as well as some other things. I should know by Friday if I can safely grow at my house.
In the meantime, I’ll be “attending class” and taking notes :+1:

7 Likes

@garrigan…keep in touch…I’m watching!

1 Like

@garrigan62…Keep tagging me…love to learn! Not growing right now but will be starting in March!

3 Likes

Glad to hear it. Good luck. I am just waiting for my seeds and I will be posting as well. I am trying a mix this time.

Amnesia Haze
Pineapple
Gold Leaf
SKYWalker OG

5 Likes