The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Not like this…lol

3 Likes

this is true…

1 Like

Welcome @BigPapaBuds New Here too,I can’t find your Journal Please Tag me so i can watch and Learn

1 Like

Finally came across the topic. Nice job there, Brother! I sure love me some Blueberry. You’re making me think I should switch from the auto version to photo!

Fat bottomed girls make the world go round…

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what…I found out real quick that the bigger the pot the bigger the plant and what we see here is money in the bank. That big ass Blueberry in the 30 gal pot out grew all the others by better than 2 feet and still growing but not as fast she has slowed down some 2nd week of flower.

5 Likes

I’m sure you’ll notice the faster growth again as the swelling of the buds outpace the rest…

I’m a newbie and would love to be able to follow this also. Thanks

1 Like

@garrigan62 can you tag me in your beginner grow journal when you start it . This is a great grow you have going. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! You found a good one to watch. At the bottom of this post, you will find a topic controls option. Click that and set it to watching. You will be notified of every post.

I usually set them to tracking if I want to follow the grow…

5 Likes

Welcome, take your shoes off & relax. This is a great place for info & guidance in your grow.
HappyGrowing!!!

3 Likes

@KLD
Thank You
I got you taged in this one and I will tag you in the new journal as well

3 Likes

Thank you I just order these same seeds that your growing here. Have my first grow going now and its doing pretty good compared to what I see for other post on here. Now if we could just get the weather to cooperate. Have a great day

1 Like

Subbed! It’ll take me a while to get used to navigating this forum - very different to GC!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kofidogz

2 Likes

Welcome @kofidogz
@garrigan62 that big one is going to start growing out of your roof before to
Long lol looking great my friend

5 Likes

thank sir it’s going to be interesting for sure…lol

UPDATE ON THE FRUITY PACK AND GOLD

I started PHASE 2

We now have 10 clones and 12 more of the same.
As PHASE 1 hangs and is curing PHASE 2 will switch to Flower .

I took 3 of my plants and bent the tops over . This will or should beef up the bottom buds as well as making that top cola fat and juicy…Pic’s coming in a few.

Will

15 Likes

She is a monster my friend some size i think my nxt grow i will get a bigger tent and more lights got my eye on something thats been getting alot of great results and can get them for about £ 120.00 give or take 20.00 but am not sure on 450w or there 600w. The 450 gets good reviews anyway thats only part of it uv got skill and experience comes into it aswell. But i watch listen and learn from great ppl on here and am doing a great job with the equipment i do have and i have only shelled out arount 350 for equipment nutes and soil and seeds for 3 grows so far so am not complaining and its thanks to yourself and others for there guidence. Maybe i will learn tht bending technique aswell if it helps to increase yeild and bigger nugs thn since i only grow for personal and medical reason not to make money at all the more i can get from one grow the less i have to grow.

1 Like

@Mikos

@latewood was telling me about the bending and I know that I have done this bending before but it’s been a while. We’ll see here in a couple of weeks what she is or how she’s going the respond to the bending. But ya Miss Blueberry is a monster flowers all over her everywhere. I can see it right now that i’em going to have to get some string to hold up her branch’s so that the weight doesn’t break her limbs off,

6 Likes

So youre doing the bending right before the switch to flower?