The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Yea I can see a hole cut in the ceiling and the roof with a tree growing thru it!

2 Likes

Morning Mr. Sasquatch

Hey i`em no kidding…iem going to have to do something pretty dam quick.
Was looking at the blueberry and she is maybe 6 inches from the ceiling now.

Just got an idea. Maybe build a scorg using pic

Pvc pipe. Build it 3/4s up here the top and weave the branches which will lower the plant by 2 feet I think it’s my only way out

7 Likes

If you cant cut a hole in the ceiling, dig one in the basement!

2 Likes

Guys yous are hilarious loving the banter but on a serious note you have a point cut a hole in the floor and sink her into it probaly quicker than building a scrog.

2 Likes

@Mikos you give @garrigan62 an idea he’ll be out renting a jack hammer and breaking out 3 ft square holes to plant in lol

1 Like

Oh i give u a better laugh i actually cut a 7inch round hole in my spareroom ceiling and was praying my ladlord didnt visit. Lucikly i used to be a painter and decorator so fixing it wasnt to bad. But i need to get fresh air supply to my girls and i have saw a few and read up on how the police copters pick up heat by the way it escapes out of certain areas so i used the excess heat to heat my whole house. Lol got to wat u have to do to get our meds grown.

2 Likes

I mite just do that cause I got to do something really quick. She just finished week one of flower. She has 7 more weeks

2 Likes

Dam she be huge my friend i would do it to give me more time atleast until i could come up with a more viable solution and you guys seem like me quick fix until u can get a much better and cost effective fix that suits. I mean scrog is good if u already have the materials but u need space too so get the chop saw out cut out floor if u have a basement thn good suspend it in the air on pullys so u can lower it as you grow (go) lol. :pick::hammer_and_pick::seedling::muscle::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::ok_hand:

Can i ask has either of you used The Ph perfect grow micro and bloom before and if so how do i mix it up as i read tht i should use micro first thn grow thn bloom and what amounts one place am told to use 4ml per litre one says 3ml and some say 2ml per litre. Instructions are different from what the website says. Sorry about the hijack my friend.

@Mikos

Your good my friend, I have used the nutrients. Love there products. Just reread the instructions cause each amount is different for each stage of growth

1 Like

@garrigan62

The AN ph perfect line is the same i did read them but thy say the same thing even the websites thy are all equal amounts in bloom for example thy are all 4ml per litre grow micro and bloom so i am a bit confused. So i decided i will use up the last of my old stuf on this there last feed before the plain water feed thn nxt time i have to use the ph line which also takes me into wk 6 but 2nd week since the switch. Can you help me with a scedual that will start from wk6 ( 2nd week of switch to flower) please. If its no trouble.

@Mikos

YES I WILL, BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MY FRIEND.

WILL

2 Likes

It depends on how much and when you are feeding along with watering. I first went by what they put on the bottles. I jist use the amount for what stage of growth your in. Seedling/clones 1ml/l
Small plants with 3 to 4 ets of leaves 2ml/2
Mature plants it’s 4ml/l.
They have an app you can download as well. That has info about them as well

I’ve got a full bill of materials for a PVC SCROG on my journal if you are interested. Around #140 I think.

1 Like

Thanks… I been looking for that! (It’s 136) Flagged now for easy reference :sunglasses: Going to build a couplethis weekend :v:

1 Like

I think it’s @kabongster’s design.

2 Likes

Thanks @garrigan62 much appreciated my friend. As much as my confidence is building its still another first for me infact a few things were with this one topping and fimming etc and the seeds themselves are a first since i grow Auto’s. But this has been an eye opener its also gave me idea’s i want to try once i can find a feminized strain tht grows as fast as the one i have here in my storage. Its suppose to bud in under 7wks its a photo feminized fast version so al be keen on tht in my nxt grow but after this am having a break and maybe even a holiday lol. And i am defo buying a new light and maybe another tent lol one a 2meter high 0.8meters is a nice size for what i need but need it taller thou. Anyway a bit of a rant my friend. Thanks for doing this for me its appreciated. X

1 Like

Are you on a computer , laptop if you are can you get on Skype ?

2 Likes

I have a hole lot of 1/2" pic here… link me to it if you don’t care.

Will

Hope this works lol.

3 Likes