The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Nice buddy I’m loving the table can’t wait for you to press some :wink:

2 Likes

Kicking it in nicely. Here are my clones in their Scrog.

Love cloning :sunglasses:

14 Likes

@Stomper Very nice dude how’s it been going from what I see great

2 Likes

It’s been a rough winter, no prosthetic and a couple of stints but it’s spring now. Just giving @garrigan62 a nudge o motivation. Gonna let the girls go another two weeks while the new clones root then flower.

2 Likes

UPDATE

The girls are in flower as of 04/03/2018 using 1000 watt H.P.S

15 Likes

Nice fruity pack you got there stud @garrigan62

2 Likes

@garrigan62,the BUD STUD!!!

3 Likes

Let the stretch race begin! @garrigan62

3 Likes

If I had been drinking coffee it would have shot out my nose! hahahahha
Where else but at ILGM would one use “Fruity Pack” and “Stud” in the same sentence rofl%5B1%5D

6 Likes

Be interesting to see how each different strain stretches so you can get an idea which would go well together in a multi-strain Scrog.

Side note question G… can I flower with an mh bulb in a pinch till I can afford a new hps?

@Stomper,

What size is it ? 400 watt 600 or 1000 watt. Should be 600 watt or better for flower

1 Like

I can’t believe how much these plants are growing. It has to be very, very close to an 1 1/2 a day and new growth is everywhere . I’ll be posting pic`s a little on today.
I just thought of something, I have a yard stick that’s metal it’s a spare for my saw mill. I’m going to place it with none of the girls at noon time today and tomorrow at noon we will know for sure.

Will

5 Likes

Should set up a video cam on time lapse. That would be cool for a whole Grow.

I’m using a 600 w iPower setup.

3 Likes

Ok…your good to go my friend. You should have no problems using that light system.
And ya only if I had a camrecorder

3 Likes

I suffer from diabetic neuropathy. What is the best weed to grow for neuropathy? I got off my doctor’s prescription of Gabapentin. Gave me short term memory loss and just felt like my brain was dissolving into mush.

5 Likes

@Stomper I have a camera running 24/7 so the only time i have to go into my tent is when thy need watered or i have to give them a check over just to see if there is any issue or some LSTing or something along those lines. Having a camera in with them also means i can check on them from any were i like. And after this grow i will be setting up a dripper feed system so i will have to do less which means less chance of stressing out the plants also less of a chance of insects or bugs or any type of contamination.

2 Likes

@BigPapaBuds

I have Neuropathy also

1 Like

They pills u got from your dr i wouldnt thank you for them if my dr gave me them i would freek. We have an issue in the uk with them cause of the addicts. Itsa bad drug for any drto be handing out for any reason but our drs probably get a under the table pay to give the to patients. MJ is the key to healing everyone i think.!!

2 Likes

I have Buergers disease. It destroys blood supply to the nerves and muscles in the extremities. After I lost my leg, they stopped giving me gabapenten. It stopped the lightening storms in my foot but didn’t need it. Strong indica helps me with the nerve zaps and sleeping thru the discomfort. Sativa is good for the daytime so I don’t couch lock.

6 Likes

@Stomper can i ask you personal question to do with whay your diagnosis is. The reason i am asking is for 9months now maybe more i have been having major issues with my feet which happend after my legs and feet swelt up tht big my legs feet etc was like concrete and very painful anyway after 2 3months the swelling went down but i have been left with 5 of my toes numb with pins and needles and alot of pains including sharp pains like lighting in my feet sometimes i feel like i cant walk. But drs dont have a clue and ive had alot of test and ultra sounds on my legs and chest xrays still to get a MRI. But i dont even know what thy have tested me for. Was it easy to spot or did it take ur drs a while of different tests or can it be detected easily like in a blood test or do u need a specifc test to findout.