The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Thank you. I’m very curious. I have heard good things from people of used it (reviews) I just curious to hear someone first hand. Thank you.

2 Likes

UPDATE 54 DAYS OLD

CLONING HAS BEGAINS

@BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @KLD and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Astrocreep and @Touretteboy and @Tonyb and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @CC and @HogMaster and @Rugar89 and @Sasquatch and @Kcdaniels and @FreakyDeekie and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Growit and @GreenThunder and @SmoknGranny and @Stomper and @Coltfire and @NTMAREMACH and @Tylan and
@Myfriendis410Regular and @LovBudz and @Rick3 and @BigPapaBuds

Today I started cloning the girls. I have taken two clones fr om each plant for a total of 20 clones. So I guess this is where it starts to get interesting.
I soaked the rock wool in P H water at 6.5 add two cap full’s of Hydrogen Peroxide and 2mil of Liquide Thrive and let them soak for two weeks or more. And so here is a pick of the first clones.
They were all marked so that I know where each clone came from ( Plant )…

The one in the 30 pot is 34" tall ( BLUEBERRY ) the one in the white 5 gal pot is 23" tall all the other ones are 18 to 19" tall.

l

26 Likes

ALL RIGHT BROTHER ! ! Lookin’ very good ! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I saw you are having a bunch of crazy weather. Sure been the year for it. It was 86 here yesterday afternoon and gonna be 80 today !

Got one question if I could, a lot of info on cloning says to take the tips off the leaves. I noticed you do not. Any reason particularly? I am getting ready to take a clone off my flowering Skywalker and was just curious.

I have never cloned a flowering plant but I have a stem that just did not do as good as I wanted and did not keep up. I want it out to give the top buds more nutes. @MAXHeadRoom, by the way, the stem that did not come off the lowest level of the plant. It was the one stem that was above the others off the trunk. I do not know if it means anything or not but I just noticed that and you are doing the double mainline experiment.

Figured I was going to waste it anyway, why not experiment now that I have the 2x4x5 tent going. Would be nice to double dip on a seed. While the clone finishes flowering, I can dry my main grow and then have more to do when that finishes.

Still have a bunch of veggies in the tent that are being transplanted in about three weeks or so.

Thanks for the info will. Want to see how it goes with your clones. J :us: :man_farmer:

11 Likes

Super nice!!

They are absolutely beautiful!!!
Well done

Looking good Bro :slight_smile:

Gosh, wish i had the room to clone! Looking good!

Loooking Good my friend, cant wait to start mine, gotta watch the weather, last year they went out too soon, I could have waited a couple weeks, I didn’t and they got destroyed by Mom Nature.
Couple more weeks and Ima start em. Going with the Big Bud. Out side grows are tricky where I live but they grow big Fast if I time em right.

1 Like

Looks like your clones are off to a good start :grinning:

The rest of your girls are looking fantastic :+1::ok_hand::sunglasses:

Wow Will!! Clones look good! Plants look great! what size pot are the black ones?

Looking great @garrigan62 all nice looking green.

1 Like

@Sasquatch,

They are the 5 gal cloth pots and I have to say that I really don`t care for them. I’m going to order 10 7 gal and 10 ten gal cloth pots for the clones and see which ones I like the best.

Will

4 Likes

@FyshhTrap

Glad to hear from you. When you get started tag me ok.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Very nice brother, we still have snow on the ground…

2 Likes

I went to 7 from 5 and think that works great for me . I had good sized plants last year in them.

Hows it going out there @Ragnar

@Sasquatch
I am dealing with squatters on one of our rural properties , its in California so the law says if they there for more than 30 days they have the same rights to the property as the owner…
Its a nightmare !!!

3 Likes

Can’t wait it see you pressing some of them your going to love it @garrigan62

That’s outrageous! So basically you have to go chase folks off at least once a month?! Is it far from you?

1 Like

@Ragnar man sorry to hear that what a pain that’s unreal they allow the the people to do that the laws working against you

1 Like