The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Welcome back to the world homie! They looking good my friend.
Now if you would explain the Hydrogen Peroxide @garrigan62

3 Likes

Those Skywalkers are something else. Great growth and hearty plants. Mine is not taking well to all the abuse. The last time when I was in the hospital really took the spunk out of her and it didn’t help that she got burnt on the lights. Looks like a loss of two major buds on top. 10 % of the grow lost there.

Your plants look awesome. Keep up the good work. Want to see how they come out ! Jerry

3 Likes

@TxGrowman I’ll be able to tell you Friday because I haven’t seen them for a week I’ve been out of town I have a watering system hooked up to them so they will water automatically while I’m gone but I will definitely keep you up-to-date They should be really close when I get home I hope

5 Likes

Thank you all very much.
@Sasquatch. The Hydrogen is or helps give the roots oxygen which helps the plant in the transition.

4 Likes

Everything looks great @garrigan62 thanks for the tidbit about hydrogen peroxide. Hope to see these in flower.

1 Like

How much Thrive & peroxide per gallon please sir :blush:

2 Likes

Granny I added two mg of liquid Thrive per gallon and I just added two caps of hydrogen peroxide each gallon stirred it up pH that to 6.5 and added to the soil or plant.

5 Likes

Thank you very much :hugs:

I,em going to veg them for two months. Durning that time i will be taking up to 4 clones off each plant. Which comes to 40 clones. I will keep 20 of the best and sell the other 20 to my best friend. He is an out door grower. The plan is to keep 5 mother plants from the third generation of clones and to plant new clones from the mothers every two weeks for a harest of every two weeks. And yes timming will be everything…lol

9 Likes

@garrigan62, they look very nice , doing a great job there.

@garrigan62 you are frying my old mind again… :smile:

1 Like

Awesome job, they are looking very healthy and happy.

Looking great my friend!

They look great :+1: no transplant shock :relaxed:

Nope, no signs of shock at all. And thank you all very much for you thoughts

Will

4 Likes

Back home with the girls

7 Likes

Will ive got recharge. Will it work like Thrive?

3 Likes

My girls took quite a shock when I just transplanted them into 1 gallon pots. I went on Amazon and ordered some of that veganic special sauce. I believe from a post awhile back, I believe it was @garrigan62 who recommended that “tea,” to help with transplant and just overall healthy growth. Sorry if it wasn’t you @garrigan62. Once it arrives in the mail in about a week I’m going to try it. I hope it’s not too late to help my girls perk up from the transplant. Regardless once I start to use it I’ll let everyone know what i think. But I’m 99.9% sure that if it’s been recommended by someone from this website you can take it to the bank that whatever the product is, its good.
Have a nice morning everyone.

1 Like

I looked at that recharge and I almost bought some of that. If you get it will you let me know how it works? Thank you. I could not find superthrive on Amazon when I looked. But I was very happy to find that veganic Special Sauce. Anyway have a nice weekend everybody talk to you all soon.

3 Likes

Recharge puts good micro orginisms ( sorry for spelling) back into soil. I use once a week & says it works well with all nutes. Just getting ready to use today. Ill let you know how i feel about it.

3 Likes