The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

@neckNflu

But that’s the hole key to growing being patient and i always thought it was the money…lmao

6 Likes

Correct my friend so my next setup will be x10

2 Likes

Yeah man I’m getting that heavy hitters pack for sure off ilgm and gone step it up 4 sure

2 Likes

Looking good my friend. Got a question you can help settle something for me. If green smells like grass/hay same wen u smoke it. Whats wrong with it. ?

2 Likes

probably chlorophyll @Mikos ,that’s the green pigment that helps the plant absorb energy from the sun…
not cured enough,or maybe cured to fast…maybe will @garrigan62 can elaborate further…

4 Likes

@garrigant65…I have a question…how do you know if your weed is too dry (I’m talking after it is cured) and if it is how do you correct this situation?

1 Like

Thers a couple things av heard and one thing ive tried myself tht seems to work. Some ppl use orange skin to put moister into it myself i use a bit cotton wool soaked then squeezed tight till its damp then i screw it shut in the lid making sure no water is ther to drip out. Its worked for me and not caused any issues but u need to have a meter in ur jar to keep an eye on the humidity. ?

@Kapelady

I hope this helps

The main thing is finding something that has moisture in it, putting it in a closed container with the dry marijuana, and let time take its course. Check back periodically to make sure that it isn’t getting too moist or adding mildew. Some moist things work better than others. My personal favorite is ‘iceberg’ lettuce. It doesn’t have a smell (unlike the other options), which can be a problem with veteran smokers. When people try to do the orange peel method in my area (see below), I often hear ‘This isn’t good weed; this is just mids with some artificial citrus smell added to it!’ Lettuce doesn’t have that problem, and ‘iceburg’ lettuce has the most moisture. Get a thick, gnarly piece near the base of the head of lettuce; the part that you probably wouldn’t want to eat. It has worked for me for over 18 years!
Below are some other tips from my friends:

1.Get a cotton ball, wet it, and place it in tin foil. Poke holes in tin foil. Let it sit in your marijuana jar, for couple hours, and it should return moisture to your buds. Repeat as necessary.

2.Put your marijuana in a jar with a couple of fresh orange peels. Move around the marijuana and orange peels every 6 hours to ensure moisture distribution. Lemon peels work well too.

3.If you are a grower, take a fresh bud from a plant and place it in the jar with the dry nugs.

4.Take a sponge and cut it into sugar cube sized pieces. Moisten the sponge cube and place it in your jar with the dry marijuana. Repeat as necessary

15 Likes

great information Will,thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

The stuff stuck in your head ,love it.

1 Like

I want to get that mixpak myself! Some of those mix packs look outstanding. I love the idea of being able to try a couple of different strains with one purchase.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing and posting. Drying and curing is one of the aspects of growing I need to work on myself. I’ve had my Meds get to dry in the past and have that grassy hay taste. I took notes of your suggestions in case I happen to over dry my meds in the future. Thank you
Have a nice morning

6 Likes

@garrigan62 …thanks a lot that is very helpful to me! But I still need to know is when do you know or how do you find out if your weed is too dry.

2 Likes

this will help. put it in the jar with your bud. optimal 62 %
this works really well.
https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Temperature-Humidity/dp/B0140UC9XQ?tag=greenrel-20

6 Likes

it wasn’ t cured right

2 Likes

I think when the bud is real crunchy, like when you can crush it and break it down with one hand is when it is too dry. I think🤔

2 Likes

ILGM Global Ambassador ~ BergmansLab
I
UPDATE
@BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Astrocreep and @Touretteboy and @Tonyb and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @CC and @HogMaster and @Rugar89 and @Sasquatch and @Kcdaniels and @FreakyDeekie and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Growit and @GreenThunder and @SmoknGranny and @Stomper and @Coltfire and @NTMAREMACH and @Tylan and
@Myfriendis410 and @LovBudz

All the girls were transplanted into their new homes yesterday.
03/20/18
They were given liquid Thrive and Hydrogen Peroxide in one gal of water. These pictures were taken this morning.

The girls are 49 days old. They are all dark green and there seem s to be no transplant stress at this time.

Will

26 Likes

i like the tall boy in the back Will…lol

2 Likes

Lookin’ Good Brother ! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Great looking plants my firend :+1::v: