The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

You are an evil man haha!

4 Likes

Who me…what ever would give you that idea ? hahaha

4 Likes

I wanna try this 30gal thing how much you think you’ll yield of it

1 Like

I have 2 in a 15 gallon and I should be getting a lot she is my pride 2 skywalkers

21 Likes

OMG, those skywalkers are beautiful!

2 Likes

@Hogmaster

WOW, those are all but awesome ! say you bringing them with ya…right ? lmao

1 Like

If they where ready I would

Hey @garrigan - good read so far! I’m set to watching :relaxed: Best of luck on your grow. Jeb

1 Like

@Hogmaster @garrigan62
It looks like somebody came by and dusted all your plants with sugar! Haha
I wish I could just absorb all the knowledge you guys have and get to the point of growing like you guys do. They’re beautiful and amazing. The amount of trichomes for the age they are is so impressive. Dare To Dream someday I’ll get to that point. Thanks for letting me watch I’m learning tons from you guys. I appreciate it & have a nice night!

5 Likes

@MattyBear got the right idea @garrigan62

4 Likes

Those look delicious @Hogmaster

1 Like

what you got mixed up in the bucket @garrigan62 ?

1 Like

@Sasquatch

When I did my last grow with the Auto’s I did 7 with Robert’s nutrients and 7 without nutrients
so it’s kinda a mix there. I added about 2 1/2 pounds of worm castings, Bat Guano
( Both Kinds )
That’s pretty much it. The only thing these plants have had is my Bat Guano Tea mix.

7 Likes

@neckNflu

Trust me you will, I learned from the best @latewood.
He took my skills and refined them to what I do today and i’em still learning from him as we speak. So hang in there you’ll get soon enough. thumb

Will

10 Likes

@garrigan62 you clean all the old roots out or leave the smaller stuff?
asking for a friend lol

2 Likes

I wanna go big like some of the family on here but my wife to scary for it

2 Likes

@Nell1

Weather you grow small or go big you’ll get the same shit…right ?

6 Likes

Thank you very much. I appreciate that. I know and I believe that through this website I will eventually get to the point you guys are at. At least I’m going to do my best to try.
I kind of sound like I’m beating a dead horse by saying this again but over the time since I found this website my grows have turned out a little bit better each time. I’m excited to try again and see what the end results will be (my next grow is my first ilgm grow purchased a blue dream). Thanks again to all the volunteers and employees at ilgm. You guys are awesome and I appreciate all the advice you give. Thank you for taking the time to help. Have a good morning everyone.

7 Likes

They’ve got a good crew here for sure. Most of us are trying to grow the best weed possible using modern techniques.

7 Likes

Yeah my goal is really to get to the point where I grow the best meds I possibly can with the setup that I have. Then from there I would like to slowly upgrade different things every now and then. I just wish you didn’t have to be so patient and I could just hurry up and start a new one. Haha

4 Likes