The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

I’m back up and running again and doing the Fruity Pack

@BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Astrocreep and @Touretteboy and @Tonyb and @itsjust_me and @Tonyb and @CC and @Hogmaster gMaster and @Rugar89 and @Sasquatch and @Kcdaniels and @FreakyDeekie and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Growit and @GreenThunder and @SmoknGranny and @Stomper and @Coltfire and @NTMAREMACH

AND GOLD LEAF

Using the paper-towel method and doing 3 seeds of each all popped within 18 hours, They were then put into quart containers which contained the mixture below.

MG Potting soil 0.6 0.02 0.04 1 8 QT. BAG’S
Worm Castings
1 CUP
Bat Guano ( Mexican) .5 .5 .1 Will not harm seedlings
1/4 CUP

So for 12 plants I used 3 bags of Potting Soil and 4 cups of Worm Casting and 1 cup of ( Mexican Bat Guano)

They were all placed in there new homes on 01/16/2018
When they break ground pic’s will soon follow

Will

36 Likes

i’ll be watching Will!

1 Like

I’ll tag you ok

2 Likes

i’m going to run soil against sunshine promix using gorilla glue…
thought i might try a bubble bucket also,but we will see how the current harvest goes before i start trying new stuff…lol

2 Likes

Right on @garrigan62 looking forward to learning more! Got my note book ready!!

2 Likes

I’ll be watching.

1 Like

@Growit

I hope you got the extra lg, note book…lol
You’ll need it for sure lmao

Will 48

6 Likes

Thank You @HJL

I will tag you for future updates

Will joint

cant wait to watch your fruity pack grow will

4 Likes

Set to watching Will!

3 Likes

@MattyBear

Thank you sir

Will

3 Likes

Always a pleasure to watch you work!

1 Like

I hope it’s okay if I switch it to watching you and watch a pro grow?..
I am especially interested in that gold leaf. I got my first five GL seeds ever from ilgm and I will be putting mine into soil right after I finish my current grow and turn my room around.
Thank you. Enjoy your grow!

5 Likes

Here for the ride @garrigan62. Cant wait to see what you do with that fruity mix pack!! :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Im watching brother woohoo
Your grows are always good to follow :v:

3 Likes

Dear Mr Global Ambassador @garrigan62 :

“WATCHING”

I’m sure we will not be disappointed!

Grow Big or Go Home!

7 Likes

@bob31
That’s to funny bob cause i am home…lmao

Will eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon