The Finer Greens in Life

Hello everyone! Just though I should finally make a perpetual grow journal instead of always having to make new topics. I hope we can all discuss our favorite hobby together,
grow and learn!

This is where I’m at right now. New setup, two Electric skies, upgraded to AC infinity 6 inch exhaust fan, end of week two of flower! Very crowded because I had to put off flowering due to complications, but still happy with how it’s going! I’ll be doing a good defoliation soon, probably day 21. @yoshi @Myfriendis410 @spyonyou @Stonedrus please tag some friends I don’t have many :confused: lol!!

14 Likes

Very nice. How many plants is that?

3 Likes

That’s a total of 3 Plants. Gelato from ILGM! This I my second run with them and I’m loving them so far. But planning on switching to something more OG soon. My favorite strain to smoke used to be an amazing Mercury OG that a friend grew. And I’ve been searching like crazy to find something similar.

3 Likes

Awesome. Looks like a 4X4 tent, with 16 plants. Nicely done.

3 Likes

Great looking plants!

3 Likes

Looking good in there.

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: to be honest, i really improvised with this tent. I’m in an apartment right now so this is only a 3x5. It was actually a tent with two parts, a divider in the middle. Racks on one side to have clones, small vegging plants, and then the other section to flower. I just took out the divider to make it bigger so it’s not the greatest setup lol. Some weird poles sticking out in some parts but it works for me. I’ll be moving soon, then definitely gonna upgrade to a 4x4 or a 5x5.

4 Likes

Those bushes caught my attention. Along for the ride

2 Likes

Some of the best setups are from Jerry Riggs Engineering, Inc. :rofl:

3 Likes

Absolutely superb looking! You gone be busy!!
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Set to watch. Great canopy!

1 Like

Super nice looking ladies!! Set to watch. :blush:

1 Like

Looking good in there! But those divided tents work really well for small spaces. I have one, and It works well.
You’ll love the gelato strain. I need to grow some again.

2 Likes

Wonderful garden. Keep that up

1 Like

Nice full tent looks great

1 Like

Great looking ladies. Will be watching if you don’t mind

1 Like

Wow thanks for all the love everyone!!! Of course I would love everyone following along!

So today is day 2 of week 3 since the flip to 12/12. Ladies are looking lovely. They are getting their feeding today of nutrients and I I’ve been adding silica for their whole life. The stretch is going beautifully.

I’m always striving for more terps and new flavors, someone suggested I start adding bokashi to my compost teas. So I purchased some bokashi products from a friend! I purchased a fermented bloom juice of banana and kiwi, which is supposed to be a flower hardener/sweetener. And he threw in a bag of microbe bloom booster to top dress every two weeks. So i added the top dress a couple days ago, we will see how everything goes with that!!

7 Likes

Shoulder to shoulder. Looks great

4 Likes

Are you going to super crop the few runaways or just let them go?
A much smaller scale SOG - six purple haze clones under there somewhere. This is a week ago day 19 12/12

Love a full tent.

3 Likes

To be honest I was planning on just letting them go. I have done a lot of super cropping in the past and also a lot of tucking back into the net, to make it a “proper SCROG” but this time around I wanted to try to get a couple longer colas. So I was tucking for a while and with 1 week left in the stretch I’m just kind of letting them go. With these new lights they should be able to get really close without any problems. Another reason is that I haven’t always had the best success with supercropping, if I do any, it’s usually in late veg/ early flower. I’m experimenting this round with letting them stretch up. But I do the “plant chiropractic” thing by snapping the branches back and forth all the way up to get the benefits of supercropping without bending unless necessary.

1 Like