The end of the grow road

Its been a hell of a first grow! Had alot of fun, continuous learning and reading. Trial and error, cant wait for my next run. Cutting sunday :hugs:

15 Likes

Looking good! If you’re intending on cutting this weekend for sure, I’d get in there and do some defoliation. Will help out a TON after harvest. Trust me… that looks like a ton of leaf material.

What strain is she? Also congrats on the upcoming harvest. Very well done indeed

How many weeks in flower? Are you inspecting trichs? If she were mine, another week or two would be on the schedule.

12 Likes

Thankyou!! Im 10 weeks in, white widow photo! Trichs are amber at the top. I gotta good teacher so my first harvest is gonna be a taught lesson of dos and donts🤣

6 Likes

Looks like it will be a great harvest…good job

6 Likes

Nice job, White Widow is a smooth smoke but not for late night. Purp may be right mine was a 12 week flower.

9 Likes

Congratulations beautiful buds if the seeds are from ILGM I’m thinking BOM contender

7 Likes

Congratulations nice even canopy with some beautiful buds.

7 Likes

forrest-gump-tom-hanks

5 Likes

@Bakethat747 congratulations, awesome buds, fantastic first grow. You have a very good teacher! Check out these trimming boxes i just finished.

Handcrafted out of Tennessee red cedar, they have 2 stainless steel screens , 220 micron and 74 micron. Theyre heavy duty, built to last a lifetime. Im getting $225 with the leaf , $195 without. It is an actual pot leaf set in epoxy. It will stay green forever. Size is 10 x 10 inches. Happy growing

5 Likes

Forgot to say they will be available on ebay within 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Thankyou everyone!! Just chopped today. Super stoked for the smoke!
@dirtydave I submitted at the beginning of may but my best pictures woulda been these guys :rofl: bouta pop some more beans in the soil next week for my new 4x4.

4 Likes

@Dj351 man thoseboxes are beautiful! Ill have to keep that on my shopping list!

2 Likes

Congratulations you did an awesome job.

Happy growing

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74 def could have let em go another week or so but that was the whole point of my learning experience. Dialing in the little things. Learned alot from my first trim session too :sweat_smile::hugs:

4 Likes

@SilvaBack203 thankyou!! @ChittyChittyBangin you be killing me :rofl:Ive been reading alot of your stuff

2 Likes

This a great hobby. Your grows from here only gonna get better because it really becomes muscle memory

5 Likes

@SilvaBack203 absolutely! Im very gratfeul how this has sat me down and taught me to be alot more humble in life. Taught me more patience and has brought me a peace of mind.

4 Likes

Wait till you enjoy the fruits of your labor. It taste better than anything you smoked before and you know exactly whats in it. These plants are my therapist i talk to em more than anything

5 Likes

Very nice work. Do you make the screen box with different sizes to make hash?

4 Likes