The easiest autoflower out of

Hi everyone, so quick question, I know it’s been asked before but out of these auto’s which would be your number 1 strain for easiest to grow.

Gorilla Glue
Girl Scout Cookies
Zkittles
Northern Lights
White Widow

Then, after easiest, if you could tell me your favorite out of this list as well just for fun.

Thanks!

As long as you have all of the proper equipment and environment to grow in, there’s no strain more challenging than another.
I would recommend what would work best for you, as a grower. Some have longer or shorter flowering times to consider.
I can’t speak for autoflowers, I haven’t learned to like those yet. They grow just fine, I just don’t prefer them.
Happy growing! :seedling:

Hi and thanks for your reply. I have succesfully grown Gelato and thought it was a great little plant. My second time with Gelato ended up getting botched because of over feeding the little fellow. RIP :sleepy: But I try my best to learn from my mistakes.
I would ideally like an auto with a short flower time and relatively short in stature with a nice bright green color. Well, i guess color doesn’t really matter but they sure are beautiful. Not really into deep purple or black buds currently but I’m sure that will change with the weather, lol.
Thanks again!

You can have a shorter flowering time with a photoperiod, as you can control how soon to flower too. Or how how late.

2 Likes

True. I sort of like the idea of growing a miniature bonsai like plant actually. I don’t really smoke that much so yield is of no concern. I guess, like you said, as long as conditions are good the plant will be happy.

1 Like

I have done that by placing the plant 20 inches under a 130w blurple light right from the beginning of sprout and never raising the light… Small 6 inch pot too keeps it small. The light intensity and small pot stunts the growth and you get a plant thats short and squat. Here is the last one I did. Purple haze photo period. Actually won a bud of the month contest with it.

Happy Frog soil and Jacks 321 nutes.

5 Likes

That looks fantastic!

White Widow gets my recommendation again! An extremely hardy lovely tasting quite potent strain.

1 Like

The “easiest” auto flower?

IMHO, auto-flowers are all fascinating plants to grow with some unique properties. Personally, I have done about everything wrong you could, and almost all survived. The key is to LEARN from mistakes, figure out what you (or I) have done wrong and get better by the next grow.

My first “harvest” my plant were small (70 grams "chopped). Much less after trim and cure. However, my last grow I set an all time personal record for a single Girl Scout Cookie - 340 grams “chopped”). Buds on the plant were about the size of softballs and there were 14.

Of the strains you listed, here are my favorites (most favorite to least):

Runtz ( :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:)
Gelato.OG ( :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:)
Girl Scout Cookies ( :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:)
Zkittles ( :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:)
Northern Lights ( :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:)
White Widow ( :crazy_face: :crazy_face:)

However, to be fair to the White Widow, that was in my first grow.

ALWAYS remember: Growing is learning.

5 Likes

White widow gorilla glue are easy

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the replys, I really appreciate it.
I think Gorilla Glue may be in my future for the new season!

2 Likes

Ilgm Auto mix pack north lights, blueberry haze, amnesia haze . I’m growing northern lights n blueberry n its pretty much hands down with happy frog oceans forest mix but it matters on ur conditions of environment anything can grow easily in the right environment. So you have to take that into consideration but best of luck u got the best help here

I think LSD Auto flower sounds like an intriguing choice!

1 Like

My last grow was Ilgm gorilla glue auto. It fast and easy and my 2nd indoor auto grow. The smoke is awesome

3 Likes

I can see why u won bud of the month : ) Both you plants amazing…