The ******* dog sticks again

So I worked an over night :crescent_moon: came hone went to bed :sleeping_bed: when I woke up my one dog was passed out at the end of the bed and the puppy was no where to be found I figured out why she ate my plant talk about growing pains in so heart broken :broken_heart: :upside_down_face: she lucky I paid so much for her other wise if give her away

4 Likes

Ur goin to have to make sure ur plants cant be accessed by ur dogs other wise its goin to happen every time ,but sorry for ur loss

1 Like

Glad the dogs are ok

You need a tent imo

1 Like

Lol have one just waiting for these ones to be done before I move the new ones in as a first timer I got happy cus in close to a great harvest and jumped started around 2 without being done with one couple more weeks won’t do that again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah keep your plants so the dogs can’t get in then THC can be deadly for dogs if consumed in high doses

2 Likes

I don’t much think it will do anything much for the dog but make them sick eating so much plant stuff. Its not decarboxylated so how would it get a dog high if it don’t get a human high until decarboxylated?? I know it will make a dog sick as hell eating it I don’t know if they get high or not they do get sick lol. My neighbors dog ate a. Bit over a quarter and got sick everywhere.