The Disrespect LOL

Week 6 of flower and this peyote wifi is loud af. I changed my carbon filter last week because of it and shes straight up disrespecting that joint. I’m running 188 cfm in a 2x3…6 in filter. I tapped into an old odor neutralizer I sat on for ERs cases though this isn’t really an ER and its helping. Any other suggestions? I dont wanna double up filters if I dont have to. Neutalizers are a bit cheaper. Night time temps run 60-63 and I think that’s really pulling the Terps. Day time low 70s. What’s your thoughts? With diesel overtones I’m not surprised but whoooweee

16008020492213443095857850158228|375x500

4 Likes

You have to wait until your pic is uploaded before posting. She looks lovely

2 Likes

Thanks shes def pretty but got me like :mask: where is the leak. Oh crap there isn’t one lol. I’m tripping that her trichs are cloudy with no amber which is how I like it but she def could fatten up more so hopefully they dont ripen too fast cuz we got some weeks to go.

1 Like

I’m Jealous , I can’t wait to get that stink smell. I have 10 more weeks

4 Likes

Youre jealous!!!??? Lol

@TheAlchemist, 10 weeks is a long time , you are almost there

2 Likes

You ain’t too far off bro. That yield is looking bananas.

2 Likes

What filter do you have, how old, and has it been exposed to high humidity conditions? You may just need a better or newer filter.

2 Likes

I put the filter in last week so its brand new. I’ve been using the same brand about 3 years and rH is running 63% lights out and 51 lights on. With the cool weather creeping in I’m expecting rH to drop another 10% when my heat starts kicking.

1 Like

Doesn’t sound terrible.

1 Like

Exactly. My first grow however I put tap water in a humidifier and put that in the tent. Well that filter lasted about two days cuz my tap reads at like 340 ppm :rofl:. Ima chalk it up to being some dank cuz the diesel overtones are undeniable. Might gotta hold on running this strain till after November :crossed_fingers:

1 Like