The Dirty Diesel

Very nice @livefast

Looks like a little bit of nute burn at the end of the leafs @livefast

That’s how you tell you’re right there (PPM or EC wise) in the Sweet Spot. Nicely done @livefast

Here’s deez tucked, lst’d, and ph’d water just now

@raustin @Budbrother @Screwauger @dbrn32 @MBgrower @merlin44 @MattyBear @SmoknGranny @Covertgrower @elheffe702

Looks good.

Thanks man @Covertgrower :call_me_hand:

Really nice structure on her! :v:

Thanks a lot man :call_me_hand: @MattyBear

@livefast WOW she has so many Bud spots , she’s going to give you a HUGE Yeild. Can’t wait to see how much you get from her !!

MBgrower

Thanks @MBgrower hopefully a good turnout, first photo I’ve done she’s comin right along now :call_me_hand::mage:t2:‍♂️

DEEEZ TUUUUUUCKS! Looking good, buddy :+1:

Lol Thanks man @elheffe702 :raised_hands:

Wow even bushier? Should name this one Barbara lmao @raustin @dbrn32 @Dieselgrower @Budbrother @BIGE @Drillbit @Momtomask @Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @

wow! looking very healthy! Good job my friend!:+1:t3:

Just beautiful!

@raustin @Budbrother @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @MattyBear @Justgrowin @SmoknGranny @Screwauger so here’s deez before getting fed a minute ago she’s doin good but wanted to ask opinions should I just let her keep growing or prune some leaves n let more light through? There’s a ton of spots inside that want to grow…

My practice, for what it is worth, is to not remove any fan leaves. They provide the chemical factory that produces what the plants need to grow. A few weeks into flower, my plants start dropping lower fans leaves because they are no longer needed. I generally let the plants “self prune”. Early in flower I do remove lower branches and inner growth that will not produce very much to allow the plants to focus on growing buds.

This does not address various forms of topping, FIM’ing or training. I am only referring to leaf removal.

I know that others do remove leaves and those folks produce fine buds as well. You might want to experiment to see what works best for you. @livefast

Great response. Merlin covered all of the bases. If you feel you have to remove some material just be cautious and don’t go too far. That said; I took a couple of POUNDS of leaves off of my Gold Leaf SCROG a couple of weeks ago to improve airflow. So the health of the plan has to be taken into consideration too. If you are in an area that is prone to mildew then thinning might be for you.

Thanks @merlin44 yeah I try n just let em do their thing n not cut either. I’ll know what to expect still got 4 more of those photo fem diesel beans. :v:

Cool n thank you too @Myfriendis410 prob wait til next water n see how she’s doin, I’ve never trimmed before