The Dirty Diesel

And just a pic of all the girls, each at a different stage of life, still goin for that perpetual grow with some to sit on…

I with you all the way. I pull a few each time I water. Just where needed. Outdoors, I only take the dead ones off. In a tent with the targeted light spectrum, the plant get only what they need. Fewer leaves are required. If that makes sense. I’m not saying go to town plucking off leaves. Sometimes all you need to do is just snip off half of the leave fingers. The plant still has them to make sugars and the air/light problem gets solved.

That’s all I took off n some felt dead def no air problems it’s like a little tornado fan and intake at the bottom then the two fans and exhaust right out the top opposite side

I saw how few you took. I don’t usually get but maybe a handful per plant. If I see moisture between 2 leaves, ones gotta go

I never take more than 1 from a bud site.

Just a question, by the looks of the plant she should put out good as long as I ride it out? It’s photo and the pack says flowering time 65-75 days my calendar says I’m at 34day of flower today does that look legit for timing? @Justgrowin @BIGE @MattyBear @Budbrother @raustin @merlin44

Yes, I would say you look too be about half way there, but don’t pay too close attention to those recommended flowering times, they’re really only suggestions.

@livefast She looks GREAT :star_struck: This is my favorite time of her life, I love watching how much she changes as she develops her flowers. She has awesome colors, so rich and green. You must be getting excited – Your doing a great job, your at the home stretch !!!

MBgrower

Yeah so that’s prob just a guesstimate when it might be ready lol well at least looks as if it’s on schedule :+1: thanks @raustin

Thanks @MBgrower I’m tryin :grin:

You’re doing great :+1: Sorry for not responding sooner but I needed to take a little time off the past few days. :hugs:

Thanks @SmoknGranny babies are cruisin :call_me_hand: hope you enjoyed the time off :wink:

Dirty Saturday gettin plump n bushy :grin:

Just a few pics Deez before her drink today @raustin @Justgrowin @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Mrcrabs @SmoknGranny @MBgrower @Myfriendis410 @Budbrother

!

Looking awesome!!

Thank youuu :call_me_hand: :slightly_smiling_face: @Justgrowin

She’s coming along well, nice work!

@livefast She’s looking Great :heart_eyes: Did she enjoy her TEA !!!

MBgrower

Thanks @dbrn32 and @MBgrower no tea just ph’d water lol thanks